Would anyone care to critique my pup?

Thread: Would anyone care to critique my pup?

FrenchMaddie is offline Member

DefaultWould anyone care to critique my pup?

This is Carys and this is a photo we took today of her aged 11 months. She has been entered in several puppy classes at CACIB shows and had some nice jduges critiques. Sadly I can no longer show her as I have severe "hip dysplasia" ( ) and am waiting for a bi-lateral hip replacement myself!!

Nicola, Milly, Coco and Blue!<br />&quot;No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich&quot; - Louis Sabin<br />

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

YellowLab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Would anyone care to critique my pup?

All I have to say is that dog is gorgeous.

cinderbay is offline Senior Member

You can send that lovely here to the US to stay with me. I would be happy to show her
    Kim

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

LabsLand is offline Senior Member

I am not an expert so I can't really provide any valuable critique :embarrass:, but I just wanted to say that I think Carys is beautiful.

For I have read/watched, it looks like she got a good rear angulation , beautiful coat and tail, and very nice neck (but what would I know.. I am sure real experts will come and point out all her good things and eventual flaws even though they prefer to have pictures taken with the camera closer to the ground so they can see their chest, front assembly and top line better ... I think )

I want to congratulate you for the good disposition about your need for surgery and I wish everything goes well and you will soon be playing and showing your beautiful Carys.

Best wishes,

Nestor & Henna

patm is offline Senior Member

Yup - she's looks pretty darn good! Picture could be a little more dead-on side view, but even at that angle, you can tell she's very nice

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchMaddie
    This is Carys and this is a photo we took today of her aged 11 months. She has been entered in several puppy classes at CACIB shows and had some nice jduges critiques. Sadly I can no longer show her as I have severe "hip dysplasia" ( ) and am waiting for a bi-lateral hip replacement myself!!

She is a very nice balance package. and appears to have a very good upper arm and layback. you should be very proud.
    D &amp; T Branch<br />Harrow Ont <br />Bluesouth Labradors Reg&#39;d<br />[email protected]

Mhairi is offline Junior Member

Well hello there, fancy meeting you here

I will post the crit on Carys here if you like Nic

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

I'd welcome her into our household, for sure! 8)

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

DostaffLabs is offline Senior Member

She looks very nice! Congrats on such a wonderful puppy! Good luck with your upcoming surgery. Hope you'll bounce back quickly so you can show that pretty little girl!
    ~Melissa~
    And the Dostaff Girls:
    Abby, Anna, Ava, Brandy, Cali, Holly, and Ruby (and Dixie, too)

I think she looks lovely and I would love to see a head shot of her. It is a little hard to evaluate her topline or tailset from the photo angle but she appears to be nicely balanced. Pretty puppy.
    Carroll Family Labradors home of:<br />UKC CH Ma &amp; Pa&#39;s Christmas Coal at Carrolls,CGC &quot;Coal&quot;<br />U-CH Pointed- Ma &amp; Pa&#39;s Life of Riley, CGC &quot;Riley&quot;<br />U-CH Pointed- Beulah Land Daddy&#39;s Little Girl &quot;Regenea&quot;<br />U-CH Pointed- Ma &amp; Pa&#39;s Southrn Gentleman&quot;Wyatt