Bunny Stacked (+ a headshot) **New Pictures

Thread: Bunny Stacked (+ a headshot) **New Pictures

GTownPride is offline Senior Member

DefaultBunny Stacked (+ a headshot) **New Pictures

As part of Bunny's 4 months old photo shoot, we took a few stacked pictures of her, well.... we attempted them anyway, to send to her breeder, who co-owns her with me. I'm hoping to show her in the future but for now we are just having fun. We'll be starting a handling class in 2 weeks.

Her dam is a Pipe Major daughter, and her sire is by Blades ( Am Can Ch Lor-Al's Got Our Power Play CD MH), I can post her whole pedigree if anyone wants to see it.

Critiques are welcome, like I said she is 4 months old, so keep that in mind. Her breeder is putting together all of the pics she took of her when she was younger including her 6-8 week stacked pics, so I can share those when I get them.

** Sorry about my bare feet. :surprise:

... and here's a headshot.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

nwlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Bunny Stacked (+ a headshot)

4 months is a tough age for evaluating. They are growing so much. You need to get better stacked pics of her. Get off the deck and into the yard or where ever there is more room and have who ever is taking the pic of her be at the same level and looking at her from the center of her side.

Fallriver is offline Senior Member

Agree with Peggy. Also, would like to know the bitch line...you omitted the most important part of the pedigree
    Dana

To err is human:To forgive, canine."
    - Anonymous

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Alright then, no biggie, we'll try again. She's a wiggly one, you can't tell from the picture, but her tail is going a mile a minute! I took them on the deck because my back yard isn't level but I'll try the front yard when I get another set of hands (AKA my 9 year old sister) .

Her dam is out of Gateway's Wet n' Windy at Bri-Cher (Beechcroft Gateway Charm x Ch Raintree Slippery When Wet JH), and her sire is out of Coldwater's Right as Rain (Whitewater's MacLeod O'Coldwater x Humehill's Lollypop).

I realize that 4 months is a tough age, shrug I didn't get her until she was 14 and 1/2 weeks, and I've only had her for about 3 and 1/2. We've been working on free-stacking just a bit with her food before meals, it's just tough to get someone to give me a hand taking pictures.

DefaultRe: Bunny Stacked (+ a headshot) **New Pictures

Alright here is take two of stacked pictures of Bunny. I'm not sure how much better these are. She's definitely hit a growth spurt she looks leggier today than she did on Saturday and high in the rear. :surprise:

Fallriver is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Bunny Stacked (+ a headshot) **New Pictures

MUCH better pics...especially the first one!!!
    Well, I think there is a lot to like. Pretty feminine head, good pigment, nice reach of neck, good shoulders, decent upper arm (would like to see a bit more prosternum though), good depth of body, good coat, may be a bit long cast but that can be forgiven in a bitch, nice tail and tail set. Her rear doesn't quite sit right with me...it's close but I would like to see more turn of stifle BUT she is at that age where they don't like to settle on their rears, so that may change with time. If I want to be picky, I would like more second thigh and less hock. She is down in the pasterns which could be an age thing as she is likely cutting teeth. Supplementing with some vitamin C will help.
    Nice puppy, nice pedigree. Have fun with her
    Dana

To err is human:To forgive, canine."
    - Anonymous