Monty's 2nd litter at 7 wks (puppy party/evals)...

Thread: Monty's 2nd litter at 7 wks (puppy party/evals)...

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultMonty's 2nd litter at 7 wks (puppy party/evals)...

OMG, these little boogers are adorable, and their breeder is looking at other bitches she has to possibly bring to Mont-ster for more breedings! How cool!

This is virtually a complete out-crossing (though a type-to-type breeding). The mama is Arwen (Ch. Cherry Oaks Dillon Sundance X Ch. Kintra's Basic Black- http://www.thistlebrooklabs.com/girls.htm) and proud papa is my little Mr. Monty (who is snoring under the computer desk right now, worn out from a day of doing absolutely nothing, LOL)...

I was thrilled to get some e-mails from the participants today (participants in the puppy party)...and thought I would share. I'm such a freak, but these totally brought tears to my eyes after Mr. Mont-ster finished his AKC Championship a week ago.

All in all I am very proud of and pleased at the things that Monty brought to the table. I feel it is a great beginning for [this] foundation bitch. What a great choice of sires we did make! He added and locked in those beautiful real ends.................great heads.................good fronts.............good coats...........and most of all..........GREAT PERSONALITIES........................that is truly what a Labrador is about. ( Always)...........above every thing else.

I think you definitely need to put all of these on your boys "puppies produced by" Mr. Monty..............give him a hug and love from all [of us]..........he is my new love and hers.
    This breeding really clicked. Apparently [a long-time breeder] was echoing [a breeder-judge's] opinion that any of the pups would be able to hold their own in the ring. I was truly honored to have such an amazing group of seasoned veteran's at our place today. Just think about all of their combined years in breeding and judging!!
    A couple of photos from today...

Boys:

Girls:

The babies all proved to be great movers at this age, and they'll be keeping the "pink" girl (the one to the right in both photos just above)...she simply had more type and was more "showy" than "red" girl, in spite of the great structure that red girl brought to the table.

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

henrysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Monty's 2nd litter at 7 wks (puppy party/evals)...

Julie, they're just beautiful!!! You must be sooo thrilled!!!!

Does Monty have any more litters "in the works"?

Gorsebrook Jackson Triggs, CD, RN, WC, CGN<br />Kelrobin A Twist of Fate<br /><br />

DostaffLabs is offline Senior Member

WOW!!! Very nice puppies there!! WTG, Monty!!!! Can't wait to see some more Mr. Monty puppies (and how these all turn out!) A big congrats to you and the puppy owners! (Give Monty an extra pat on the head for me!)
    ~Melissa~
    And the Dostaff Girls:
    Abby, Anna, Ava, Brandy, Cali, Holly, and Ruby (and Dixie, too)

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by henrysmom
    Does Monty have any more litters "in the works"?
    We're waiting for 2 other girls to go into season, one who is a Lewis daughter out of some Hyspire lines and the other who is linebred on Brodie. I am having more fun with this, in spite of not having any puppies of my own. It is really fun to see how the pedigrees all come together and what the different traits are that are starting to emerge in the babies. VERY cool! Hopefully through the summertime, these babies will have a daddy with some other titles...we'll see!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Tundra Aries Guest

Wow, they're gorgeous!!!