CONGRATULATIONS JULIE AND MONTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread: CONGRATULATIONS JULIE AND MONTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultCONGRATULATIONS JULIE AND MONTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: CONGRATULATIONS JULIE AND MONTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

From me, too. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Cinder4evr is offline Senior Member

Yes, I just saw! Congratulations Monty!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_CHOCO4ME is offline Senior Member

WTG Julie and Monty! I heard the great news too.
    Jake, Blue and Ginger<br />

DostaffLabs is offline Senior Member

EEEEEKKKKKK!!! I just heard... A BIG CONGRATS to you, Julie!!! Such a wonderful win for a wonderful boy!
    ~Melissa~
    And the Dostaff Girls:
    Abby, Anna, Ava, Brandy, Cali, Holly, and Ruby (and Dixie, too)

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Thanks, Tatyana!!!

Now, Monty is CHAMPION Forestwood Gone Hollywood At Montview!!! Whooo-hooooo!!!

Monty and I went to the LRCSC Specialty Show Friday and Saturday just to have some much-needed R&R with our "dog friends" (staying on the grounds). We came away with a 3rd major (2nd specialty win) finishing up his AKC Championship by earning those last 4 points all at once under Judge Betty Graham (Graemoor Labradors)!!! I sure hope the win photos turn out well, since it was 100-degrees when we were trying to get them taken (in the sun, nonetheless).

I was having visions of getting those last points at little local shows, 1 point at a time, without anyone I knew around to see and share in the celebration of that last point...this entire experience was just absolutely amazing for me. Almost all of my west-coast dog show friends were there and the mojitos that night were the best I've ever made, I swear! 8) I'm sure there will be some photos circulating...none of my own, unfortunately, since I forgot I even had my camera there!

Since Monty is only 2.5 years old, hopefully we'll have many, many years left of fun (dog shows and otherwise), and we've already begun working on our obedience and hunt test training!

He and I are both exhausted...though I don't think either of us realizes what actually happened this weekend!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

I was waiting to see this post. Congratulations! I wish I could have seen you two in the ring, problem with competing in different venues. Kelly told me about just after and unfortunately I did not see you after that.

What a wonderful way to finish!!
    Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

YellowJakesMom is offline Senior Member

Congrats Julie and Monty!!!! How exciting

Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. - Cree prophecy

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Congrats Julie & Monty! It was so awesome to be there to watch you finish Monty in person. I was taking pictures with a friends camera of her dog. I'll have to check with her to see if there were any of you & Monty in for WD. I'm pretty sure I got some.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs
    Congrats Julie & Monty! It was so awesome to be there to watch you finish Monty in person. I was taking pictures with a friends camera of her dog. I'll have to check with her to see if there were any of you & Monty in for WD. I'm pretty sure I got some.
    OMG, that would be great! I completely forgot that I had my camera there, and forgot to have anyone snap any photos. This would *definitely* be one of those cherished instances for photographs. Hopefully the show photo will turn out with the judge, too.

I'm so glad you were there to see it, too! How cool that you were in town for that! A great moment to spend with friends!!!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon