nationals

Thread: nationals

Defaultnationals

do you all know where the 2009 labrador nationals will be held? i know that the 2008 ones are in atlanta, but that's a bit too far with work/school.

thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: nationals

I just wrote a quick e-mail to The LRC, Inc. this morning and this was the reply:

Hello Julie,

We appreciate your interest in the LRC National Specialty shows.
    We are in the midst of firming up and getting all approvals necessary for plans for the 2008 Specialty therefore no one is even contemplating plans for 2009 at this time.

Information for 2009 will not be available until after the October, 2008 Specialty show is over.

Visit our web site or write to us at that time and we will be able to provide an answer to your question.

Thank you for writing to the Labrador Retriever Club, Inc.

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaLabLover
    I just wrote a quick e-mail to The LRC, Inc. this morning and this was the reply:

Hello Julie,

We appreciate your interest in the LRC National Specialty shows.
    We are in the midst of firming up and getting all approvals necessary for plans for the 2008 Specialty therefore no one is even contemplating plans for 2009 at this time.

Information for 2009 will not be available until after the October, 2008 Specialty show is over.

Visit our web site or write to us at that time and we will be able to provide an answer to your question.

Thank you for writing to the Labrador Retriever Club, Inc.

Wow, thanks, Julie!

I will have to remember to write to them in the fall.

I'm hoping it's in the midwest again in 2009

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

It should be in the midwest. I've heard that it will be held in southern Illinois but nothing confirmed as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by threelabs
    It should be in the midwest. I've heard that it will be held in southern Illinois but nothing confirmed as yet.
    That's great I'm in Saint Louis, so perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbys mom
    do you all know where the 2009 labrador nationals will be held? i know that the 2008 ones are in atlanta, but that's a bit too far with work/school.

thanks!
    One site they are considering is the "Interstate Center" in Bloomington, IL There are all breed shows there for 4 days over Memorial Day weekend each year as well as agility, rally and obedience. It's nice because for the gas and hotel expenses you can enter multiple venues/show multiple days.
    Deb H.
    www.dunnsmarshlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by labnpug

One site they are considering is the "Interstate Center" in Bloomington, IL There are all breed shows there for 4 days over Memorial Day weekend each year as well as agility, rally and obedience. It's nice because for the gas and hotel expenses you can enter multiple venues/show multiple days.
    Deb H.
    www.dunnsmarshlabs.com
    Deb-

Are you going to Bloomington in May? Luke and I were planning on taking Gabs on Sunday for Novice Agility and possibly Open.

I am very much considering it!
    Deb

labby is offline Senior Member

They know where the show is going to be, they just don't want to announce it.

Laura