My future JH star!

Thread: My future JH star!

DefaultMy future JH star!

Just thought this was cute. My son Gage LOVES Sienna! As soon as he wakes up in the morning he asks for her, and wants to spend the entire day playing with her. We got her when he was 1, and they bonded immediately.

This was him "stacking" Sienna, lol. He watches me all the time and I caught him doing this today. He tells her to stand/stay and gives her pieces of food, lol. He also practices obedience with her and makes her sit for treats, and heel with him. His favorite thing is playing fetch with her. Today, he put sunglasses on her that have a velcro strap (that's the blue thing in the picture), and was leading her around by it. She loves to follow him!

The funniest part is that in his words, he gives her doggie "crack" which is his language for saltine crackers. Excuse the fact he's in a diaper only. We haven't uncovered our swamp cooler yet and he decided it was too hot in the house for clothing and stripped while I was taking care of Gavin.

Anyway...

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

brody is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: My future JH star!

very cute - but I'm totally distracted by the thought of a house being too hot for clothes... 6 inches in from the well insulated walls of my house I can feel the cold today

I may never be warm again

(tho the pics warmed my heart!)

cheers
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

What a cutie-pie!!! Both of them!!! I love that he wants to do "big boy" stuff like obedience with her- and she looks like she really listens to him, too! ;D Now, THAT would be a good way to earn some points in the show ring- That's some handler you have there!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

Very sweet!!!! I have seen some real youngsters doing handling at UKC shows, it's so cute.

Sienna's the one you want to show? I would recommend leaving a collar off her as much as possible. I ruined the fur on my boys neck because he always wore a collar. He was my first lab, before I knew I wanted to show. Just an FYI.

Thanks guys! They are both pretty cute. I would love to get him in the ring in the next few years! He's only 2 1/2 now, lol.

Jen - The "collar" in the picture is actually my sons sunglasses. It's one of those pairs that has a soft velcro band to hold them on. He put that on her so he could lead her around. I only put a collar on her when we go to the dog park! That's definitely good advice though and something I wouldn't have thought of before I thought about showing!!!!

He is just too cute!!! Looks like Sienna's in love!! ;D