Win Pics from Piedmont LRC

Thread: Win Pics from Piedmont LRC

DefaultWin Pics from Piedmont LRC

Emmitt (Nightwind Cowboy Up) first place in regular class under judge Micheal Woods (Waterdog)

Pearl (Nightwind Painted Lady) first place in sweeps under judge Dan Clark (Everwood)

I didn't get pics of Jammer's two placements (2nd and 4th in Open Yellow) or Pearl's 3rd place in 6-9 mos Regular classes at the 2nd show.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Win Pics from Piedmont LRC

They're both looking fantastic, Peggy!

We have Michael Woods judging our specialty out here, and I've heard nothing but wonderful things about him. If you're ever looking for an excuse to come out this direction (dogs or no dogs), you always have a place to stay.

Dan is looking mighty dapper, too! He is always wearing one of those hats, but he looks especially styling so dressed up, too. LOL

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

They look great Peggy!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Lookin' good!!! Congrats again on a job well done! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaLabLover
    They're both looking fantastic, Peggy!

We have Michael Woods judging our specialty out here, and I've heard nothing but wonderful things about him. If you're ever looking for an excuse to come out this direction (dogs or no dogs), you always have a place to stay.

Dan is looking mighty dapper, too! He is always wearing one of those hats, but he looks especially styling so dressed up, too. LOL
    Thanks Julie. I appreciate the offer of a place to lay my head if I cen get out to the West coast. That would be FUN. You never know...one of these days!!

Micheal is a great guy. Good to the dogs and I think he knows a good Lab. He will do a nice job for your club. He also judges obedience. I was showing in Open trying to get Haley's last Canadian CDX leg and she had a melt down...lol...or shall I say decided she had amnesia in the ring. LOL! Anyway...I was smiling and he was quite kind when I said "She is having a bad day..lol" and he said "Maybe she needs more practice?" I told him she got her Am CDX in 3 shows with placements and just needed her last leg in Canada, but maybe needed a good long run before the next trial. Fortunately, he did get to see her get her 3rd leg and he said "Nice working dog...she sure was having a bad day when you showed her to me." LOL! It takes a Lab person to understand when they just lose it. You need a sense of humor! He has one!

Dan is a TALL guy! Wow. Yes..he looks quite stylin' in his outfit. The hat is great.