Heading to San Diego LRC this weekend...

Thread: Heading to San Diego LRC this weekend...

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultHeading to San Diego LRC this weekend...

In an attempt to get Libby's 3rd and final leg toward her RN title, and still chasing those last 4 points (and just really enjoying the trip) with Monty. Since it sounds like Mary Wiest is coming all of the way out to SDLRC from NJ, I'm wondering if she knows something, though? LOL She has such gorgeous dogs...can't wait to see them again! The judges this weekend will be Pauline Mortier (Lubberline) and Marion Lyons (Chocorua).

It is going to be soooo much fun, though! There are 4 of us gals (dog friends) staying in a friend's toy-hauler trailer, with gourmet coffee and a fantastic sound system to awaken to in the morning, and a huge BBQ at the trailer that started off small at this same show last year and now we're all getting tons of e-mails about what other people can bring. Hope our little travel BBQ can handle it...I may bring along a small Coleman (looks like a tiny Weber grill) just in case. I just love a good weekend away with dog show buddies! It brings a new smile to my face and a spring to my step! I had a blast with Peggy, Leslie, and the girls for Potomac and Pawcatuck, too, and wished I had gotten to hang out more with Sharon at Potomac! There is just something about friends and specialty shows...what a great combination! Sorry for the ramble...

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Heading to San Diego LRC this weekend...

Have fun Julie, Monty and Libby! Sounds like you have a super weekend planned! Hope the weather is good. I could not believe I woke up to rain this morning....it was like 78 degrees a couple days ago ???

Have lots of fun and Good Luck!

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Thanks! I can't wait...though, being from Seattle, I'm fine with rain, too.

Quote Originally Posted by CHOCO4ME
    I could not believe I woke up to rain this morning....it was like 78 degrees a couple days ago ???
    You're kidding?!? We have a ton of wind up here, but no rain...yet. Where are you located?

It is supposed to be beautiful weather this weekend, but you know those news people...

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

Good luck and have a great time. I was there a few years ago...Maddy got her High Scoring Novice in Obedience. It was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaLabLover
    Thanks! I can't wait...though, being from Seattle, I'm fine with rain, too.

Quote Originally Posted by CHOCO4ME
    I could not believe I woke up to rain this morning....it was like 78 degrees a couple days ago ???
    You're kidding?!? We have a ton of wind up here, but no rain...yet. Where are you located?

It is supposed to be beautiful weather this weekend, but you know those news people...
    I am in La Mirada. Near Fullerton. Right now, it is a bit windy, gray skies, but the sun is trying to peek through! The Browns (Jake and Ginger) are out in the yard lying in the sun!
    Drive safely and have fun!

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Have fun and knock 'em dead. I hope you score high and get your RN