Monty's first litter is due any day now...

Thread: Monty's first litter is due any day now...

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultMonty's first litter is due any day now...

No temperature drop yet, but from the sounds of it, Mama is VERY pregnant! 63 days would be tomorrow, Valentine's Day. I hope she gives her family a nice-sized, easy and beautiful litter. Girlfriend #2 gets her ultrasound on Monday...so hopefully there will be more good news there! Her human mom thinks she looks like she's got a full belly and pronounced nipples- she was bred Jan 14-16th.

I am so excited, you would think these girls will be whelping at my house! Girl#1 I've known and shown for the last year or so, and Girl#2 I feel like I've known forever (her family, too...what wonderful people!). And, there may be a couple of shipments going out to other states in March and July, depending on what those girls' owners decide. Man, how do the owners of really "busy" stud dogs do this? LOL Just kidding...it all seems sooo much easier than whelping those girls, with all of the things that can (and do!) go wrong. I'm really honored that there is so much interest in my little man, too. Who would have thought, when I started out posting photos of our first stacking attempts 2 years ago, that it would come to this? Heck, I'm just looking forward to the day when we can show in stud dog classes at the specialty shows, finished or not!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Monty's first litter is due any day now...

Can't wait to see pics of little Monty babies!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Can't wait to see Monty's babies!!!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

AWWWW how exciting. I know how your friends feel since I am dying over here waiting on Grace. She looks very pregnant and she is still 3 weeks off.

I saw Grace's pics on the other forum. She is such a doll. I can't wait to see how big she gets in the next 3 weeks. I LOVE the pic of the bird on her butt!!! My two would have had the bird for lunch!

Quote Originally Posted by CYNLABS
    AWWWW how exciting. I know how your friends feel since I am dying over here waiting on Grace.
    I know...them and me! It is their first litter in 20 years, though...how's that for a looooong wait? LOL

And Felicia, I hear that a couple of them now may be heading up your direction!

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

EEEEKKKKK!!! *giggle* I'm sooo excited to see Monty puppies!!! I know they are just going to be TOOOO cute!

I just got a message on my cell phone from this girl's human mom- there was a girl stillborn this morning, so they took mama in for a c-section and now there are 4 big, healthy, live babies- 2 females and 2 males.

Godspeed, little one.

I hope the rest of the babies continue to thrive and grow up to be stunning for them.

Oh, gosh.. So sorry about the little one. Godspeed sweet baby... At least all was not lost... An even split!!! So they should have something to choose from, eh? Way to go Monty!!! :-*

Godspeed little one. :'(

What a nice litter though... even split! Congrats Julie!!! You must be THRILLED!!!

And Felicia, I hear that a couple of them now may be heading up your direction!
    Oooooh!!!! REALLY?? Where? Where?