Piedmont LRC Specialty Brags..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Piedmont LRC Specialty Brags..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    837

    DefaultPiedmont LRC Specialty Brags..

    Well...the gang did pretty well at the Piedmont Specialties this weekend.

    At the Saturday show, Pearl won her 6-9 months puppy Sweepstakes class (Judge Dan Clark - Everwood), Emmitt won his 6-9 months puppy regular class (Michael Woods - Waterdog), and Jammer placed 2nd in the Open Yellow class (Michael Woods - Waterdog).

    At the Sunday show, Pearl placed 3rd in her 6-9 months puppy regular class (Michael Woods - Waterdog), Jammer got 4th in Open Yellow (Jackie Hodge - Naiken).

    A nice showing for the "kids".....good job!


  2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    3TailsWaggin's Avatar
    3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,258

    DefaultRe: Piedmont LRC Specialty Brags..

    Congratulations Peggy. I got to see Jammer in action. That was the only class I really watch. My breeder was in the class with her dog (Remington's grandpa) and they took the 3rd place. Trouble and Jammer look a lot alike!

    Helen's puppy Josie got 1st on Saturday in her puppy class (not the sweeps class) and got a 2nd place on Sunday. And Tar (Remington's dad) took a 3rd in something too.

    It was a great show. I tried to get a chance to talk to the gal that was handling your dogs, but she was extremely busy and we kept crossing paths! Sorry you couldn't have been there, would have loved meeting you as well.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    837

    DefaultRe: Piedmont LRC Specialty Brags..

    Quote Originally Posted by raian
    Congratulations Peggy. I got to see Jammer in action. That was the only class I really watch. My breeder was in the class with her dog (Remington's grandpa) and they took the 3rd place. Trouble and Jammer look a lot alike!

    Helen's puppy Josie got 1st on Saturday in her puppy class (not the sweeps class) and got a 2nd place on Sunday. And Tar (Remington's dad) took a 3rd in something too.

    It was a great show. I tried to get a chance to talk to the gal that was handling your dogs, but she was extremely busy and we kept crossing paths! Sorry you couldn't have been there, would have loved meeting you as well.
    Well, thats good! Jammer won't be two YO until Mid May...so I am thrilled that he can hold his own with the "big dogs" in the Open class! How old is Trouble? Jammer is not fully mature yet. I figure he will really look good when he is about 4 YO. Slow to mature lines and all.

    I am sure Jen was running like a crazy woman. She had a 3 puppies, a 12-18 mos dog, an Open Dog and a Special to show. Multiply the pups and the 12-18 mos times TWO per day due to Sweeps and then helping out in Stud dog...and then in for Best in Sweeps and Winners Dog...she WAS busy! She didn't get a chance to even call me until 5:00 PM on Saturday. I thought the kids didn't do anything!

    I will post pics when I get them!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    3TailsWaggin's Avatar
    3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,258

    DefaultRe: Piedmont LRC Specialty Brags..

    Peggy, Trouble is six. He won the 5-point major at our January show. Helen said she needs to haul him to a couple other judges that she knows like a "big" dog.

    I'm sorry I didn't get to see Emmitt or the Pearl. I didn't know your armband #'s until late Saturday night when I sat down to read the program, so I made an effort to find your dogs Sunday but only found Jammer

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    837

    DefaultRe: Piedmont LRC Specialty Brags..

    Quote Originally Posted by raian
    I'm sorry I didn't get to see Emmitt or the Pearl. I didn't know your armband #'s until late Saturday night when I sat down to read the program, so I made an effort to find your dogs Sunday but only found Jammer
    Ahh...well...no worries.

    The pups were in Stud Dog both days. Their Dad won. Betsy I guess handled Emmitt in Stud dog on Sunday! Sounds like I was lucky to get him back! lol

  8. #6
    Buddysmom's Avatar
    Buddysmom is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Summerville, SC
    Posts
    7,052

    DefaultRe: Piedmont LRC Specialty Brags..

    Congratulations for the wins. I love your siggy picture. What is the breeding on those precious yellow babies.


    Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

  9. #7
    EMA
    EMA is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    371

    DefaultRe: Piedmont LRC Specialty Brags..

    Quote Originally Posted by nwlabs
    The pups were in Stud Dog both days. Their Dad won. Betsy I guess handled Emmitt in Stud dog on Sunday! Sounds like I was lucky to get him back! lol
    LOL - of course you'd get him back!!! I don't have room in my dorm for a dog!!! Seriously, he was very cute, so was little Pearl. I'm just more comfortable with the boys!!!

    I'll look through my cards to see if I got any of "the kids" - I know I took some, just depends what came out. I only downloaded the client photos to work on while I was with Laura Reich - she helped me pick out some of the photos!

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    837

    DefaultRe: Piedmont LRC Specialty Brags..

    Quote Originally Posted by buddysmom
    Congratulations for the wins. I love your siggy picture. What is the breeding on those precious yellow babies.
    Thank you. The breeding is Rita bred to Jammer. A linebreeding on my Tori. I am pleased with what I see so far.

  11. #9
    CaliforniaLabLover's Avatar
    CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,443

    DefaultRe: Piedmont LRC Specialty Brags..

    Congratulations, Peggy, Jammer, Pearl and Emmitt!!! Fantastic showing, girl! You must be so proud to have so many doing so well!

    ~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

    "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

  12. #10
    3TailsWaggin's Avatar
    3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,258

    DefaultRe: Piedmont LRC Specialty Brags..

    Ooo, I've always loved your Tori. Wish I could get another one, but three is my absolute limit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25