Trophies...

Thread: Trophies...

DefaultTrophies...

I'm donating the Lab trophies for our upcoming AKC all breed show. If you won WB, WD, and/or BOB, what would you want for a trophy?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Trophies...

I won a small hand carved decoy last year at the Potomac in obedience. At Mid Jersey I won appliqued placemats (also in obedience). I really like both of these prizes.

At the upcoming spring trial at our club I am offering lab towels and lab pins as obedience prizes.

I've not gotten involved in conformation as of yet. Just watch.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

At an all-breed show, I think that something like leads/slipleads (like from Saudjie's Weathertop collection), gift cards to the local dog show vendors, those breed wind-chimes or wind-spinners (like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/GARDEN-Labrador-...QQcmdZViewItem), picture frames (to hold those win photos from the show), or something else like coaster sets, etc. would be something everyone could use...

My favorite trophies have all been from specialties, but I think people tend to go more "all-out" with prices and whatnot on those items (things like my green Picnic Time sports chair and a metal dog plant-holder/stand).

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

I never won in the conformation ring, but I've won the high scoring Labrador in the Obedience Ring. My favorite Trophy was a Labrador throw (afghan). I love it and use it all the time!!!

I don't remember what show it was, but I won a free entry for Infodog entries. I thought that was cool.

I always like winning leads etc. But cash or gas cards are nice too!

I have gotten a free win pic from the show photographer. That was nice. You could also do useful useable items like a bucket with toys and treats in it.

Those are great suggestions.
    I'm a little chilly right now. The throw sounds awesome....warm too.