2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

YellowLab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Bono at 8.5 months....

very nice, does he show.

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Man, has he ever shot up! That kid is *growing* like a weed! Very nice, especially at such a rough age- can't wait to see him in another few months!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

meandclint is offline Senior Member

He is looking good - his outline is very much the same as your girl Piper - and both look like their mother - she certainly stamps her babies! Did it take some time for Piper to get her coat? He looks like it will come. I know it took some time for Clint and Wigeon to get their coats - I'm still surprised how much better her coat is at 3 years old than it was at a year old.

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

He's a nice boy. How's he doing with his training? You are always so good about training them and getting them out there...what are you guys working on?

Quote Originally Posted by mb05j
    very nice, does he show.
    Yes, Bono is a UKC Champion and is also shown AKC

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaLabLover
    Man, has he ever shot up! That kid is *growing* like a weed! Very nice, especially at such a rough age- can't wait to see him in another few months!
    He's definitely got his legs and is still learning how to use them, lol. I love puppy, puppies but I'm horrible and now I just want to see how he's going to look grown up! I've put an order in for an adult version of that 7 wk old pup I brought home...

Quote Originally Posted by WigWag
    He is looking good - his outline is very much the same as your girl Piper - and both look like their mother - she certainly stamps her babies! Did it take some time for Piper to get her coat? He looks like it will come. I know it took some time for Clint and Wigeon to get their coats - I'm still surprised how much better her coat is at 3 years old than it was at a year old.
    You know, this is the first pic that I saw a lot of Piper in him as well. Piper has a nice coat while she is "in coat" but when she's naked, it's not pretty, lol. She came home with that coat. Bono has PLENTY of coat so it must be the glare or something in the pic. Here's two pics from last week where he's a little wet...you can see his coat better.

Quote Originally Posted by CYNLABS
    He's a nice boy. How's he doing with his training? You are always so good about training them and getting them out there...what are you guys working on?
    We're dabbling in a bit of everything. He got his CGC in June and his WC in August. I'll have him out at a show here and there and if all goes well this winter, he'll be running for his JH and SHR in the spring