OMG!!! Charlie's daughter Mtn Meadow Allie Cat just went BISS and finished her
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG!!! Charlie's daughter Mtn Meadow Allie Cat just went BISS and finished her

ruff n tumble crew is offline Senior Member

DefaultOMG!!! Charlie's daughter Mtn Meadow Allie Cat just went BISS and finished her

championship at the Shawnee Mission Specialty. I am so excited for Sharon Hamilton. I have to tell you, it's nice to see your pups do well in the show ring. It feels just as good to see their kids excel. Please excuse my brag, but I am just beside myself. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: OMG!!! Charlie's daughter Mtn Meadows Allie Cat just went BISS and finished her

Sweet! Congratulations!!!! What a nice way to finish!!

meandclint is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: OMG!!! Charlie's daughter Mtn Meadow Allie Cat just went BISS and finished

WOW!!!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

windycanyon is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: OMG!!! Charlie's daughter Mtn Meadow Allie Cat just went BISS and finished her

Very nice. I know I feel that way when my kids do well in performance events too. It's gotten to the point I think it's even MORE fun when my other puppy owners have successes! -Anne

WindyCanyon Girls, August 2014

lcspt is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: OMG!!! Charlie's daughter Mtn Meadow Allie Cat just went BISS and finished

Congratulations!! ;D
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: OMG!!! Charlie's daughter Mtn Meadow Allie Cat just went BISS and finished her

That's FANTASTIC!!! Whooo-hooooo!!! I'll bet Charlie's dance card gets filled pretty quickly here... Many congratulations!!!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Quote Originally Posted by ruff n tumble crew
    championship at the Shawnee Mission Specialty. I am so excited for Sharon Hamilton. I have to tell you, it's nice to see your pups do well in the show ring. It feels just as good to see their kids excel. Please excuse my brag, but I am just beside myself. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    I was there and she is a lovely bitch -- congratulations! What a great win.
    Her owner was just thrilled -- apparently she wasn't feeling well and was staying in the shade in a nearby building so someone else took her in. Everyone was signalling to her and when she realized that she won she came out of the building and was sooo excited she was crying!
    Deb H.
    www.dunnsmarshlabs.com

Hi, ~ We are the humans that live with new champion Miss Allie Cat. We are so proud of her.

Sincere thanks to you all for your kind congratulations. It was a total shock and yet a dream come true, Allie is our foundation bitch, what a great way to start. :-)
    We would like to say a special thank you to Linda Schiele for showing Allie for us as I had been unwell all week.....To think, if we hadn't volunteered to do the clubs raffle on Saturday we wouldn't have gone to the show.

I know that some have frowned upon our decision to show Allie whilst in whelp. I have to say that is was a tough decision to make what with Allie being pregnant. But, on the other hand we couldn't let the club down, we had a van full of items that had been kindly donated for the raffle.
    We felt that it would be less stressful for Allie to come with us rather than staying on her own at a strange boarding kennel. We entered her in the show but decided that if she didn't feel well or look okay then we wouldn't show her. Apparently, she was feeling fantastic as she won WB/BOW/BOB finishing with a 5 point major, making a total of 18 points. I missed the wins as I was indoors doing the raffle, but I have tons of photo's. ;D ;D

We kept Allie well away from the show site & other dogs until the last moment. We did not show her on Sunday as the temperature soared, Allie dislikes the heat more than I do so we went home.

Sorry to go on, but we are just soooo proud of our girl, she's our pride and joy.
    Thanks to the breeders, Pam & Kellie for breeding this wonderful girl, what a super girl she is.

Thanks again everyone for your kind congratulations, what a special bunch of people you are.

[email protected]
    Visit us at .......
    http://acornoaklabradors.bravehost.com/index.html

ruff n tumble crew is offline Senior Member

Hi Sharon! I'm tickled to see you here. Congrats again. How's that girl doing today?

Well howdy, ~ What a wonderful welcome, thank you. I haven't been here for a few months I'm ashamed to say.
    Allie is happy, healthy and blooming LOL

[email protected]
    Visit us at ......
    http://acornoaklabradors.bravehost.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast