Improvement on tails

Thread: Improvement on tails

WigWag Guest

DefaultImprovement on tails

I improved on her tail as well. Mom's tail has a curve to it that drives me nuts - daughter's is straight and thicker with coat and simply thicker at the base.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Improvement on tails

Yeah, Buddy's tail has that curve to it. It drives me crazy.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

Our 10 month old girl has a curve in her tail also........that drives me batty.

But at our recent Labrador speciality show....she took out best bitch tail....so cant be all that bad.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I wanna know what they are soooo interested in!!!

Yep, seems like she's got a nice tail carrage. Cali's tail is curved like that... Gets worse when she's really excited or really cocky!

Quote Originally Posted by WigWag
    I improved on her tail as well. Mom's tail has a curve to it that drives me nuts - daughter's is straight and thicker with coat and simply thicker at the base.

Sharon. i call that a banana tail. lol. i have a few of them, but the tail itself is fine from were it it suppose to come off the back.here is four pictures of andie's growing tail set as she develops.she does have a nice tail the 4th picture if her mother cassie who also has a nice tail but does do the banana when she greats excited. we also improve on thickness of tail not the placement of the tail as the granddam also has a nice placement. this i do not want to loose.

This is off topic - I just have to comment on what a STUNNER Andie is!! Wow - really nice lab there

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by blacklab
    This is off topic - I just have to comment on what a STUNNER Andie is!! Wow - really nice lab there
    I completely agree- as I've mentioned before (probably on a diff. forum), Andie is absolutely one of my favorite girls ever...and she's certainly racking up the points and awards to prove what a nice girl she is, even at such a young age! ;D

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Quote Originally Posted by blacklab

I thought the same thing. Sharon - sorry to hijack your post ;D

thank you very much , i did not mean for this topic to get high jack.please others post some of your tails sets and opinions

WigWag Guest

This is off topic - I just have to comment on what a STUNNER Andie is!! Wow - really nice lab there Smiley

I completely agree- as I've mentioned before (probably on a diff. forum), Andie is absolutely one of my favorite girls ever...and she's certainly racking up the points and awards to prove what a nice girl she is, even at such a young age!
    I agree too! I LOVE Andie! She's totally worth hijacking a thread!!!