Picture Day

Thread: Picture Day

Fallriver is offline Senior Member

DefaultPicture Day

Took some pics of the gang today...I can not believe my good luck as they are all in full coat for specialty season!!!
    Here is Aaron who is still filling out by the day (Fallriver's Big Fish WC, CH Tabatha's Renegade X Wayfield's Country Classic)

My Chili who I hang the moon on (CH Gaff's Chili Pepper CD WC, Lubberline Bonaventure Viscount X Gaff's Summer Dawn)

And her daughter Casey (Fallriver's Just Gotta Be Me, Oulsmi Its Just Me X Chili) who has just learned how to drop for her drop on recall and thinks it great fun to offer me the drop when she is supposed to be stacking :

Dana

To err is human:To forgive, canine."
    - Anonymous

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Picture Day

They all look fantastic, Dana! Good luck at RCLRC with everyone (I would guess that you'll be going?)!!!

That little punkin of yours has soooo much bone- what a cutie she has turned out to be, eh? I'll bet you're pleased...not bad for a litter of one!

Aaron is just gorgeous, and Chili is stunning, too! How old is everyone here?

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Fallriver is offline Senior Member

Thanks Julie
    No Rose City for me...I don't have enough dog for the judge but we have the LRCC National and Sporting Group Spectacular up here in a couple of weeks (3 specialties in three days!), then two weeks later Puget Sound (are you going?), two weeks later the BCLRC, then the Island and Pacific LRC, then the LRC National in October. Are you going to the LRC?
    Aaron is 20 months, Chili is 3 and little Casey is about 4 1/2 months there. I am so pleased with her, words fail me how lucky I am so far. Her bite has gone off however, so I sit on pins and needles for the next few months, hoping it goes back, otherwise somebody is going to get one heck of a nice pet :P :-\
    Dana

To err is human:To forgive, canine."
    - Anonymous

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

Great looking dogs. I really like the puppy.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

I keep hearing that Rose City is one of the best around as far as comraderie is concerned amongst exhibitors- lots of great food and wonderful people. Maybe next year, we can both get there? I won't be able to make it up for the other NW specialties...but winning thoughts are definitely with you- can't wait to hear some good news!

I *may* actually be bringing Monty up to the Nationals in October for Open Yellow. He has a lot of Tweedledum in his pedigree...I am new and don't have a clue what the judge likes or breeds (or whether or not he even looks like he has Tweedledum in there), but it could be fun! If we do go, I have a lot of difficulty taking time off of work up and beyond that I already took off for Potomac, then my grandpa's funeral in Indiana, and with the upcoming specialties... I'll probably send Monty up with his "godmother" (I put her daughter on as co-owner so that she had a juniors dog to show when hers blew a cruciate ligament right before our club's first annual specialty) who has a nice yellow puppy boy to show that Wednesday. I'd probably fly up on Thursday night, show on Friday, and help her drive back down to southern California on Saturday-Sunday.

Anyhow, I can't wait to see those beautiful kids of yours in person sometime hopefully in the near future!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Great picture's Dana. You have very lovely dogs. I can't believe Casey, she is growing up fast. She is lovely, she has great bone, great angles. Very nice little package there. ;D ;D

Beautiful dogs and

WOW does that puppy have a lot of substance! She's a looker.

WigWag Guest

Boy Casey look JUST like her mama - lovely girls. I can't get over how much Aaron has matured. He will be a dog that just gets better and better with age.

A lot of people ask me why I didn't show Clint that much as a younger dog before I had kids - two reasons - 1. We were so busy with hunt test training and 2. He didn't look like he does now at that age!!!! He had a big head, big feet, a fat tail, and a skinny body.

ruff n tumble crew is offline Senior Member

Nice looking gang! ;D Plenty of bone and substance all the way around. Love your little girl. I hope that bite resolves.