Just wanted to let you all know....

Thread: Just wanted to let you all know....

Apollopuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultJust wanted to let you all know....

That i really like to 'lurk' here. I LOVE reading posts and learning about the 'serious' side of labs. I currently have a lab mix whom I love to death, but I'm sure I'll get a pure bred lab *someday*. I never plan to breed (just not my cup of tea, but kudos to those who do it and do it WELL) But I still really enjoy reading all these posts and threads.

Its fun learning about the conformation of a lab and seeing the differences of opinion on the matter of form and function. Thanks to all of you guys. Most of you guys seem pretty knowledgable and informed. Its WAY more interesting reading these interactive posts then it is reading some book on lab conformation. While my lab may not be a pure bred lab, its still really cool to learn about the breed standards. His parents were a pure bred lab and a lab mix.

I love seeing people debate something they are passionate about, and for some reason this section of JL just really appeals to me! What is amusing is that oh....4 months ago I wasnt even a 'dog person' now, not only am I TOTALLY in love with my dog, but I am head over heels for the lab breed. Its cool to finally have a dog breed that I am passionate about. I'm learning alot here reading these posts, I guess what I am really trying to say is: thank you for clearly stating your views and supporting them so eloquently. Watching you guys interact is really fun, and I'm really starting to love learning about the conformation of the labrador. You guys are really neat and I think its wonderful that you have such detailed knowledge of what the labrador breed should be.

I'll probably be hanging around here for a long time, maybe one day I will actually have enough knowledge to make a real post here.
    Love,<br />Giuli<br /><br />

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Just wanted to let you all know....

Yes, it is good to read posts here. Definately a good place to learn!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Just wanted to let you all know....

I agree- a fantastic place to learn! Welcome to this section! We certainly have some really informative conversations...whether everyone agrees or not.

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon