Monty's Potomac and LRCSC win photos (April '07) both arrived today!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monty's Potomac and LRCSC win photos (April '07) both arrived today!

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultMonty's Potomac and LRCSC win photos (April '07) both arrived today!

I posted about both of these wins last month, but back in April, at my first Potomac (or "Potomuck" as many call it...just look at the mud on my legs! LOL), my little (rapidly-balding) man Monty took 4th in his 15-18 month sweeps class under Margaret Wilson (Shadowglen). The angle on this photo was off, but overall not a bad picture (especially to mark the occasion!):

And then, to make the month even better, Monty turned 18 months old (and proceeded to blow the rest of his coat, LOL) on April 23rd, and in his very first open specialty class at the LRCSC Specialty Show, he WON Open Yellow under David Hepper (Mardas)!

Monty looks pretty good I think in spite of the odd angles on the photos...I, on the other hand, have decided to start exercising again! LOL

Monty is my first show dog, and this officially wrapped up our first year showing!

I am absolutely thrilled about both of these brags...thanks for sharing them with me!!!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Monty's Potomac and LRCSC win photos (April '07) both arrived today!

Congratulations to the both of you. Monty looks great.

ruff n tumble crew is offline Senior Member

I like that boy better every time I look at him. Both are lovely pictures. Congratulations again.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Great pics, Julie. Congrats on a wonderful debut year with Monty.

I know exactly what you mean about the exercising thing : When I saw the proofs and videos from Aidan's first show, I make the same proclamation lol. Gawd, it just sucks, doesn't it? I want a cute butt like Monty's

Jasmine Dream is offline Senior Member

congrats to you and monty.. the pictures look great!!

Twinpond's Jasmine "Jazz" Dream
    Born 12.31.04

Visit Jazz's Web Site

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Thanks so much everyone! I wish his rear looked better in both of those photos, but at least the rest of him looks pretty good (except for his head being too high in the LRCSC one).

I want a cute butt like Monty's
    His "butt shot" is much better in the photo in my signature, taken that same day as the Potomac picture...I agree, Susan. I wish I had a butt like that. Well, actually, since I LOVE a lot of butt in a lab, maybe I'm already there! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ruff n tumble crew
    I like that boy better every time I look at him. Both are lovely pictures. Congratulations again.
    Thanks so much! That really means a lot! As I mentioned to a couple of other people today, the value of the encouragement that we newbies get from our mentors and peers (even on a forum) is really undervalued! It really helps to know when we're on the right track, so to speak.

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Monty is a STUNNER!!

I am looking at him with new eyes. The picture in your signature does not do him justice.

You must be proud to own such a lovely boy.

He is STUNNING Congrats on your wins.

He looks awesome...naked or not. ;D

Great photos Julie! Congratulations on a great first season out with Monty. He is absolutely gorgeous!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast