Essy takes RWB

Thread: Essy takes RWB

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultEssy takes RWB

Essy took RWB this weekend. She showed like a dream. She didn't show well at all at our last outing (an indoor show) so I really didn't know what to expect this weekend. Apparently she prefers to show outdoors. : The judge really likes movement and Essy defiinitely has nice movement. ;D Unfortunately she is really naked right now and a little on the skinny side because she is showing in agility too. The breeder and a couple of other friends are trying to convince me to show her in June but with her being out of coat, I don't know if it is worthwhile or not. I'll probably just wait until fall.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

WeHeartLabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Essy takes RWB

Congrats! nice win, Essy and Lydia!
    <br /><br />

canUdigIt is offline Senior Member

That's awesome Lydia, I didn't know you were doing the show girl thing with her, she is very pretty!

Pictures?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Whooo-hooooo!!! Fantastic!!!

What great news to come home to after a weekend away from the forum! Heck, I'll bet her breeder will know whether or not there may be a judge or two this summer who will like her, hair or no hair!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by luvmydogz2much
    That's awesome Lydia, I didn't know you were doing the show girl thing with her, she is very pretty!

Pictures?
    Thanks! This is only our 3rd show (7th time in the ring). The original plan was for the breeder to show her in conformation and I (or my daughter) would do rally, obedience and agility but the breeder has another very nice girl she is showing in Bred By right now. She can't show them both in BBE and she thinks Essy shows better for me so that means I've been "stuck" showing Essy. It's not all that bad though. Thankfully Essy is pretty easy to show.

I will post the professional picture when I get it (I hope it looks decent...I know I wasn't even looking at the camera :-\ ). I took my camera with me but my friend was showing both of her boys so I was running dogs back and forth to the ring for her then both boys took their classes so I ended up showing one of them to WD (and he eventually took BOW). The other one took RWD. Then I ran back to get Essy for her class so I didn't have a chance to ask anyone to take pictures. I have posted a full body shot of her here before though.

<br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Lydia, how pretty she is!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

WeHeartLabs is offline Senior Member

Great pic of her, Lydia.
    <br /><br />

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

VERY nice, Lydia!!! Congratulations, again...and I can't wait to see the professional photo, too! Don't worry, most handlers look at the dog for these, so it would be the "norm" if you aren't looking at the camera!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Fallriver is offline Senior Member

Congratulations!!! Pretty bitch
    Dana

To err is human:To forgive, canine."
    - Anonymous