What have I done??????

Thread: What have I done??????

ruff n tumble crew is offline Senior Member

DefaultWhat have I done??????

Nope! I'm not a puppy mill. Haven't had a litter in 3+ years, which is why I went ahead and bred Robin AND Chatter. I was hoping for a couple of moderate sized litters..........They had other ideas! You saw the pics of Robin's 12 puppy litter last week. Well.....Chatter blessed me with 10 more on Sunday. I now have 22 pups in my back room. If you don't see me very often on this forum in the next few weeks, you'll know that I'm drowning in puppy bedding and poop! :P I know it's going to be a lot of work, but I do have to say that I'm excited about the new kids. I plan to keep a bitch from each litter, and about August we'll be ready to hit the shows. I promise to post pics when things slow down just a little bit. Hmmm. It's time to go change some puppy beds. ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

nwlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: What have I done??????

Lucky YOU!! I did this ONCE...*just ONCE* and won't ever do it again. They were 3 weeks apart and so I had 20 puppies at my house. Thankfully I was at home full time at the time or I would have been in a straight jacket.

Fallriver is offline Senior Member

Hope your moms are good ones ;D
    Send pictures soon and don't wait until you have the puppies and boxes all clean because there is prolly a very small window in there and we'll never get to see them
    I on the other hand am enjoying my singleton immensely and thinking I should have more of these
    Dana

To err is human:To forgive, canine."
    - Anonymous

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

Good luck! That happened to my breeder when I got Grace. I would go to visit the puppies and end up sitting in the room cleaning off pups after wallowing in their meal just to help out....

Best of luck ;D

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

How wonderful. I love all those puppers. You need to post a pic or two.

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

If you wait til things quiet down to post pictures, they'll be driving and off to college before we see any pictures. LOL I did this once, too. I had an Irish Setter little of 10 and an English Cocker Litter of 6 3 weeks apart. This was when we always kept the litters til they were 12 weeks old. NEVER AGAIN. Both litters were in my den. You could hear the TV for the noises when they all got going.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

LabDecalLady Guest

So, how is your crew of puppies doing? 22 puppies are going to be awfully fun to look after when they hit 6 weeks old ;D The breeder we got one of our Weimer puppies had 3 litters come within a week of each other...I think there were 28 puppies? It was totally insane.

DostaffLabs is offline Senior Member

Oh my!!!! I couldn't even imagine!!! Try to get some sleep, I know, its almost impossible! Wish I was closer, and I'd come help out some! ;D

~Melissa~
    And the Dostaff Girls:
    Abby, Anna, Ava, Brandy, Cali, Holly, and Ruby (and Dixie, too)