Got my LQ in the mail today...

Thread: Got my LQ in the mail today...

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultGot my LQ in the mail today...

I noticed that they put in some critiques from a specialty back at the beginning of September. I completely forgot about that! Nice surprise! LOL

Here is Monty's critique:
    "Puppy Dogs 9-12 months. Sweet headed yellow boy. Very mature for age. Nicely boned. Wonderful thick thighs. Strong topline. Balanced."

Now, I wish I could get by with being called "balanced" or "nicely boned." Or better yet, with "wonderful thick thighs!" ;D

You'll have to look for him elsewhere in the magazine, too.
    It will have been his first "published" photograph. Proud mom? Yep.

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

WigWag Guest

DefaultRe: Got my LQ in the mail today...

I saw the handsome Monty and his mother and read his critique. Very nice comments.

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

I cannot believe I don't have my LQ yet! > I'm so excited to see all the photos and read the critiques. I'll be looking for Monty's when I finally get my magazine.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Fallriver is offline Senior Member

Oh, don't tease those of us who don't have theirs yet :'(
    Can't wait to see his pic!
    Dana

To err is human:To forgive, canine."
    - Anonymous

DostaffLabs is offline Senior Member

Ohhhhhhh, I can't wait till I get mine!!!! Still waiting by the mailbox.... *sigh*
    ~Melissa~
    And the Dostaff Girls:
    Abby, Anna, Ava, Brandy, Cali, Holly, and Ruby (and Dixie, too)

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WigWag
    I saw the handsome Monty and his mother and read his critique. Very nice comments.
    Thanks, Sharon! ;D Since it is the foundation bitch issue, Monty's grandma is actually at the start of the lineup, Anni (Aquarius Anni In Forestwood, CD, CGC, WC), and then his uncle Stormy (Ch. Forestwood's Starboard Breeze, CGC) who is Shelby's littermate. I was honored when Leslie asked me if I wanted Monty to go in there. It is fun to be able to compare them all and look for the family characteristics.

I'm hope you'll get a chance to meet him (wish I could say the same about that hunk you have at home! Hint, hint ) in person at Potomac- it will be his last show in the 12-18 month classes. Two weeks after Potomac will be the LRCSC specialty shows in Anaheim, CA, where he'll start off his career in the "big dog classes" (Open Yellow).

My friend today told me that she's going to start calling Monty "apple" meaning "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!" (aka "me" as "Mom") LOL I thought, "Gee. Thanks!" I'm positive it had something to do with the wonderful thick thighs comment. Maybe that will be a good thing- the inspiration I need to start exercising again! LOL

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon