POTOMAC here I come!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POTOMAC here I come!

WigWag Guest

DefaultPOTOMAC here I come!

Yeah! We decided to go to Disneyworld in October this year so I'm going to Potomac! WOOOO WOOOOO! Yes I am excited. Okay what night are the JLers going to dinner? Julie? Tatyana? Are you going Peggy?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: POTOMAC here I come!

Sharon, how exciting!!! I "reserved" a table for the Gala night (Wednesday), which is also Veteran and Junior Showmanship judging. If you're there on Wednesday night, I'd love for you to join us. There will be other JL ladies there. Thursday and Friday, I have not heard anybody making any plans yet. I don't know if there are any restaurants around or what people normally do for dinner. We should definitely plan something.

JacksAndLabs is offline Senior Member

It'll be good to see you again, Sharon!
    ~Nicole<br />Grand Ledge, MI<br /><br />

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

WigWag Guest

Sharon, how exciting!!! I "reserved" a table for the Gala night (Wednesday), which is also Veteran and Junior Showmanship judging. If you're there on Wednesday night, I'd love for you to join us. There will be other JL ladies there. Thursday and Friday, I have not heard anybody making any plans yet. I don't know if there are any restaurants around or what people normally do for dinner. We should definitely plan something.
    Yeah! Oh there are tons of restaurants and so we should make plans for a particular night for the JLs to get together - so fun. I'm a "floater" as there will be so many people to talk to and see again. I will definitely see you Wednesday night. I'll be coming down on Tuesday.

It'll be good to see you again, Sharon!

nwlabs is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WigWag
    Yeah! We decided to go to Disneyworld in October this year so I'm going to Potomac! WOOOO WOOOOO! Yes I am excited. Okay what night are the JLers going to dinner? Julie? Tatyana? Are you going Peggy?
    I am going!! Who are you bringing with you?

canUdigIt is offline Senior Member

I'm coming! It would be nice to meet you Sharon (peggy, tatyana, julie et all as well )

krisinme is offline Senior Member

I'm going too Sharon! I can't wait to go and see you. Whoo hooo.. Are you bringing any of your dogs?
    I am bringing Maddie, Jackie, and Tank.

WigWag Guest

I'm only bringing myself despite a lot of prodding by several people to show Clint in veterans. I am looking forward to seeing all the great dogs, getting to chat with friends, and most of all only having myself to think and worry about! It will take a day or so to stop thinking I hear "Mommy! Mommy!" ;D

krisinme is offline Senior Member

Great news! I Can't wait!

lcspt is offline Senior Member

I'll be there, too. Hope to see you and many others there.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast