Big Apple Sporting Society Show

Thread: Big Apple Sporting Society Show

nwlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultBig Apple Sporting Society Show

No points yesterday, but "the kids" held their own. The highlight was Jammer going Best in Sweeps under Breeder-Judge Marianne Cooke. He showed his heart out...

In the regular classes Jammer took 2nd in his class and Skye won her class.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Big Apple Sporting Society Show

Congratulations again, Peggy! That is definitely no small feat, and it sounds like those CH's should be coming in at any moment!

It would be fun to get over there sometime and simply catch some of the shows where you guys are all showing. I hope you'll have all of your "kids" at Potomac so perhaps I can meet them first-hand?

Monty was very excited that his mama went BOS, too. I've never seen her, so I'm looking forward to meeting her this year. Sounds like perhaps Monty has some big shoes to try to fill! LOL

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

I will be at Potomac and will have Skye, Jammer and Jarrett with me. I didn't realize you were coming. I look forward to meeting you!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nwlabs
    I will be at Potomac and will have Skye, Jammer and Jarrett with me. I didn't realize you were coming. I look forward to meeting you!
    Yay! I get to meet at least some of the gang!!! ;D I mentioned it a while back on a couple of the forums, trying to get some information about taxi services to/from BWI and so forth. I'll be staying with Leslie at the host hotel. Would love to hear some suggestions if you have any!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

I have no idea about taxi service, etc. I am driving down with my friend Jen in her big van.