Match Show

Thread: Match Show

BROWNBRY is offline Member

DefaultMatch Show

George did his first match show this weekend and I am so proud of him. He looked and moved great in the ring and stacked perfectly on his own. He took 2nd in 6-9 mos Sweeps and 3rd in 6-9 mos Puppy. I think he should have taken 1st, but then again, I'm a wee bit prejudiced. Would love to hear how your pups did their first time out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

nwlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Match Show

I wondered if you went to the Match. I was going to go, but decided to enter the NY shows instead.

Glad you had a good time.

BROWNBRY is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by nwlabs
    I wondered if you went to the Match. I was going to go, but decided to enter the NY shows instead.

Glad you had a good time.
    Not as good a time as you must have had! Congratulations to you, Jammer and Skye!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

Good news!!!! Those are good placements for George's first time! YAY!

Grace's first time out she didn't even place...the rabbit turds were WAY too interesting than standing pretty for Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Labradorable
    George did his first match show this weekend and I am so proud of him. He looked and moved great in the ring and stacked perfectly on his own. He took 2nd in 6-9 mos Sweeps and 3rd in 6-9 mos Puppy. I think he should have taken 1st, but then again, I'm a wee bit prejudiced. Would love to hear how your pups did their first time out.

That is great and congratulations. you must be very proud and keep up the good work..he looks very nice and growing nicely. We had Andie out for her first sanction match a few weeks back and she won her class and then won the breed and then won the group and puppy group, then went on to best in match but a beatiful basset hound won that. We were tickled pink as she won many things . hope to see you pup at some shows.
    D &amp; T Branch<br />Harrow Ont <br />Bluesouth Labradors Reg&#39;d<br />[email protected]

Risk is offline Member

Congratulations and good luck in the future ... he's a very nice boy, indeed!
    Tina ... and Chance