Just Labradors banner

Show registration

895 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Yuna 
#1 ·
I have to enter Floss in an upcoming show and the deadline is tomorrow. I forgot my breeders are in Australia judging at a show so I can't ask for their help. I ended up talking to our puppy class instructor who helped me fill out my registration but I'm kind of unsure about the payment part.

The entry fees are $27 for each dog per day. It then lists exhibition fee and listing fee and a fax fee.

I'm entering a junior puppy all 3 days. Would I only total the regular fee for 3 days plus the fax fee? I'm not really sure what an exhibition or listing fee is.

Sorry if this is a lame question, I'm very new to this.

#3 ·
That's right. Exhibition is if you are only bringing the dog and not showing him. You will need a listing fee if your puppy is not registered with the AKC (assuming you're showing in the US)...otherwise, just your entries and the fax fee.
Take a look...sometimes entries for puppies are cheaper.

#6 ·
FallRiver said:
That's right. Exhibition is if you are only bringing the dog and not showing him. You will need a listing fee if your puppy is not registered with the AKC (assuming you're showing in the US)...otherwise, just your entries and the fax fee.
Take a look...sometimes entries for puppies are cheaper.
Merci. Here's the site..

http://www.ckoc.com/updatefiles12-21-06/scanpremlistMar07.pdf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.