Hi Again and New Pics of Aaron
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Again and New Pics of Aaron

Fallriver is offline Senior Member

DefaultHi Again and New Pics of Aaron

Well, I finally got my high speed connection after the move to BC, and I am going to christen the occasion by surfing through all the forums I've missed so much for the last two months!! Took some pics of Aaron at 15 months and thought I'd share and can't wait to see how everyone else is growing too 8)

Dana

To err is human:To forgive, canine."
    - Anonymous

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

nwlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hi Again and New Pics of Aaron

Nice to *see* you Dana!! 8)

Aaron is growing up nicely. How are things in BC???

Things are a little different here in BC! While you guys are suffering through some cold weather, I'm looking outside and my crocus bulbs are almost out!! Guess I can't complain about that, except when my dogs drop all their coats 8)
    Looking forward to doing Pueget Sound (I have no idea how to spell that!) and a California specialty and meeting some new dogs and dog peeps out here.
    Took a peek at Jammer's pic...he is really starting to grow into himself, handsome boy that he is
    Dana

- Anonymous

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Welcome back!!! I was thinking about you the other day and wondered if you had completed your move. Aaron looks great!!
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

Quote Originally Posted by FallRiver
    Things are a little different here in BC! While you guys are suffering through some cold weather, I'm looking outside and my crocus bulbs are almost out!! Guess I can't complain about that, except when my dogs drop all their coats 8)
    Looking forward to doing Pueget Sound (I have no idea how to spell that!) and a California specialty and meeting some new dogs and dog peeps out here.
    Took a peek at Jammer's pic...he is really starting to grow into himself, handsome boy that he is
    Well....nice to know that I know someone in BC if I ever find myself there!!

Jammer is starting to grow into himself. I did have a good laugh at the pics of him at the National in August...12 weeks old and acting like he owned the place. Confident pup that he was/is! I had to laugh at the EARS he had then....oy vey! He is a sweetie!

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

"Welcome back" Dana! I'm glad to hear that things are settling down a bit after the big move, and that the weather is treating you well up there!

Aaron looks fantastic! You must be so proud of that guy! This must be the age that these boys are really starting to come into their own, eh? It is all new to me, but I'm starting to learn, I think.

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

WigWag Guest

Wow he looks great and I say wow because of how much he has changed. He really is maturing and will continue to get better and better. I have dogs like this as well - patience is a virtue for sure.

Oh and Peggy's Jammer is a gorgeous boy and he loves kids - everything a Labrador should be.

Yes, and I hear that Jammer and a little friend of his did very well at a recent show
    I don't think Peggy has spilled the news here yet.
    Yep, Aaron's growing slow but sure. Now I wait for him to grow a brain too
    Dana

- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by WigWag
    Oh and Peggy's Jammer is a gorgeous boy and he loves kids - everything a Labrador should be.
    Thanks Sharon. He really does love kids....especially if they are kissable.

patm is offline Senior Member

Good to hear from you again! Beautiful boy you have there. Get on over back to "obedience" too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast