Trickster

Thread: Trickster

wyntercreek labradors uk Guest

DefaultTrickster

The black dog (FTW)you mentioned was sold today.
    The buyer watched it for 25 mins working over a gun in the open and retrieving 3 shot birds from cover, one duck from a fast flowing river, and without any hesitation paid for it (full asking price) telling me he had been looking for one like this for months and nothing matched up to it,
    Told you it was good

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Trickster

Did you mean for this to be in the "Hunting/Field Trials" section?

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

O DEAR yes it was meant to be in another area, we do hope thats not a cardinal sin to post in the wrong place, if it is please forgive us.
    staff at wyntercreek labradors

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Trickster is offline Senior Member

Cool...what is his breeding?

Again, he must be pretty exceptional to have a FTW to his name already. I work with several trainers and none would dream of entering a 12 month old into a field trial...my "chief" trainer has just started running his lastest fox red bitch in trials at 2 years old. This has always been the norm, from my experience.

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wyntercreek labradors uk
    O DEAR yes it was meant to be in another area, we do hope thats not a cardinal sin to post in the wrong place, if it is please forgive us.
    LOL- Of course not. And no, I wasn't implying that it was. But obviously it was more likely to be seen and commented on in the Hunting/Field Trial section, and I figured you would want it in where it would be seen by the appropriate person!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Trickster
    There is always the exception to the rule..If you had a child and it was extremely bright you would no doubt do all you could to further that talent.
    same with this dog, a very forward dog for its age, and it even acted and looked more mature than its age.
    But its horses for courses, I'm sure your trainers who no doubt are very experienced in what they do would not hold a dog back because of its age.
    I have seen some wonderful pups running in puppy class and I have seen some that would not make a decent dog as long as it had a ;;;;in its ;;;
    But there you go thats the dog world for you.From JT

from the staff
    No offence taken

Trickster is offline Senior Member

Okay, fair do's. What is his breeding?