Libby and Monty's photos from HDLRC (updated with the last one)...

Thread: Libby and Monty's photos from HDLRC (updated with the last one)...

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultLibby and Monty's photos from HDLRC (updated with the last one)...

Updated with the last photo: Just got this one in the mail (since we just arrived back in town today)...

This was his class win in his sweeps class under Vonnie Russell (Hyspire). At least he looks pretty good. I look like...well...hmmm....

=============================================
    Monty's RWD photo with my friend's daughter, who also had him in the juniors ring:

Libby's 2nd place/qualifying score (first leg toward our CD!):

The moment Monty took RWD...
    http://www.west-point.org/family/hdl...ting%20RWD.jpg

I'm sooo proud of all of us. Just had to share! ;D

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ruff n tumble crew is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Libby and Monty's photos from HDLRC

Awesome pics. ;D ;D ;D He really looks great!

pluto is offline Senior Member

Monty's looking incredible !!! Well done!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Yuna is offline Senior Member

He's very handsome!
    <br />Windanna&#039;s Fairy Floss

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Great photos! I love how Libby looks very dignified, and Monty looks like his happy-go-lucky self.

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Libby and Monty's photos from HDLRC (updated with the last one)...

WTG Libby and Monty!!!!
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

JP
    JP is offline Senior Member

Julie - that first shot is a lovely one of Monty... think it's the nicest I've seen. Everything in the right place, nice sweep of neck and head placement!

PirateLabs is offline Senior Member

Awesome and thanks for sharing! He looks best with you, that is a terrifc pic
    Did you meet friends of mine from Canada there, The Bannisters who had Tempe(was a big winner one day) and their chocolate boy? Both Roger and Caroline are terrific people. We are sad to have lost them here in Ontario.
    Cheers,<br />Kim

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLabs
    Awesome and thanks for sharing! He looks best with you, that is a terrifc pic
    Did you meet friends of mine from Canada there, The Bannisters who had Tempe(was a big winner one day) and their chocolate boy? Both Roger and Caroline are terrific people.* We are sad to have lost them here in Ontario.
    Funny you mention that! Roger and Caroline are now friends of mine, too! They joined our club and stayed with one of our specialty co-chairs when they (well, Roger) first came down to look at homes. And, Roger just held an "intro to hunt work" seminar a week ago Saturday...I couldn't attend because I was flying out that day for Thanksgiving week with family, but I wanted to soooo badly! Their Tempe looked great out there. In Roger's words, "What a great 'welcome' to California!"

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Kim- did you ever see my reply to you? ^

Roger just sent out an e-mail to our lab club asking for people who are interested in hunt test training. I think he's going to arrange a couple of "clinics" down at Prado, our "local" (about an hour and a half away from here, I think) gun/training club "lake" (aka cesspool). I can't wait to learn through his experience with all of this- he's really a wealth of knowledge, and to have someone who is genuinely interested in gun-dog work is really exciting for all of us, including us newbies!

I'll be seeing he and Caroline this Saturday at my house (club board meeting and holiday party) and will definitely tell him you said "hi"! ;D