Chili's PRLRC Pic

Thread: Chili's PRLRC Pic

Fallriver is offline Senior Member

DefaultChili's PRLRC Pic

Thought I'd post Chili's PRLRC win pic...it was her first US specialty she typically showed her heart out.
    Why no judge??* Well, I met some friends there and split a hotel and we would split a hotel on the long drive home too.* Open Chocolate Bitch was the last class, so we had all our bags packed and ready for when Chili was done.* Well, after Winner's Bitch, I raced back to the car and we sped off, trying to get to PetEdge before they closed* :P
    I drove by myself and was speculating on her nice win and how nice it would be when the pic came, when it dawned on me that I didn't get one!!!* I was about 45 minutes away, but turned the bus around and got my win pic!!!* Sadly, Dr. Woods had a plane to catch, but I needed my souvenier anyway* ;D
    So, I lost phone contact with my traveling companions and could only find a $150 hotel to stay in by myself.* In short, that is a $200 win pic, so I thought I would share it. Let's just say I'm glad it turned out* :

Dana

To err is human:To forgive, canine."
    - Anonymous

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

nwlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Chili's PRLRC Pic

That is some expensive photo op!!

She is lovely and the photo came out great! Too funny that I was on my way to your neck of the woods north of the border when you were right around the corner from me down here! ;D

We could have car pooled, but you would have to take a cab home ;D
    Great specialty though. I must say, I have never seen so many Travis kids in one spot...I seriously think 10% of the entry.
    Dana

- Anonymous

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Whooo-hooooo!!! ;D Congratulations!!! What a gorgeous photo- definitely worth the money spent! Looks like a beautiful day, too!

Quote Originally Posted by FallRiver
    I must say, I have never seen so many Travis kids in one spot...I seriously think 10% of the entry.
    I heard that Travis and Garry were the "big daddies" at that specialty. One of my friends is hoping to get some Travis babies next go round with her Can Ch. bitch (who's adorable!)...what did you think of his get? I got to see him up at GGLRC a couple of weeks ago- that is a very impressive dog. A lot of dog, for sure!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

He certainly passed his type on to the better bitches...dont' know if he is a breeder-upper as many of the other bitches I was unfamiliar with, but when you have so many kids in one place, not all of them will be knockouts. Let's just say many were very easy to spot and that's a good thing.
    Lots of very nice Stonecrest Davy Crockett kids there too...very nice to see people using the Optigen B studs to good advantage
    Dana

- Anonymous

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

Great photo! chili looks very proud!

PirateLabs is offline Senior Member

Great pic and story ;D.
    Cheers
    Cheers,<br />Kim