I just purchased tickets to the Eukanuba Championship in Long Beach, CA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just purchased tickets to the Eukanuba Championship in Long Beach, CA

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultI just purchased tickets to the Eukanuba Championship in Long Beach, CA

December 2-3. Great seats and including the evening festivities!* I can't wait... though I think my husband will be anything but thrilled to go!* *

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I just purchased tickets to the Eukanuba Championship in Long Beach, CA

Julie, how wonderful! You'll have to take lots of pics for us. I wish I could come.

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I just purchased tickets to the Eukanuba Championship in Long Beach, CA

I wish I were still in Irvine, I would go with you.

A lab lady I met here, her daughter qualified for both the Eukanuba and Westminster as a Junior Handler! Our kennel club just gave her some money to sponsor her trip to Long Beach. This young girl shows English Setters!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CYNLABS
    I wish I were still in Irvine, I would go with you.
    I wish you were, too!* *

Quote Originally Posted by CYNLABS
    A lab lady I met here, her daughter qualified for both the Eukanuba and Westminster as a Junior Handler!* Our kennel club just gave her some money to sponsor her trip to Long Beach.* This young girl shows English Setters!
    Very cool, Jen!* One of my lab friends had her daughter do the same thing...showing GSPs.* In fact, she was at Eukanuba showing back in 2003, and ended up getting Best Junior Handler at the GSP nationals that same year.* I don't remember which year she was at Westminster, though.*

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

How is Joanne? I don't see her on the other board anymore!

She is doing wonderfully...she actually asked to be removed from the other forum. She probably got sick of answering the same questions over and over (and over...and over)...

Quote Originally Posted by Tatyana
    Julie, how wonderful! You'll have to take lots of pics for us. I wish I could come.
    You can bet I will! Maybe by then, I'll have a better camera (we'll see). I wish you could come, too...you guys were a ton of fun up at SVLRC! Are you coming to GGLRC?

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Are you coming to GGLRC?
    Yes. We have our airplane tickets purchased already. We're flying to Sacramento on Thursday night before the show. I hope to be there for both days. Do you think I can put Scotty under your EZ-up again? I cannot wait; I had so much fun last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatyana
    Are you coming to GGLRC?
    Yes. We have our airplane tickets purchased already. We're flying to Sacramento on Thursday night before the show. I hope to be there for both days. Do you think I can put Scotty under your EZ-up again? I cannot wait; I had so much fun last time.
    I don't know exactly where my EZ Up will be- I'm staying with my friends who were at SVLRC (one will be bringing her motorhome and one will be bringing her 5th-wheel trailer, we're going to caravan up there and since they're bringing me along and letting me stay, my stuff is at their disposal, LOL), and I think the EZ Up will be used outside of the motorhome rather than at ringside again. If it's there, it's all yours, though! Otherwise, I keep hearing that it is very shaded and beautiful at the showgrounds, so we may not need one. There will be a number of people from our lab club attending, so it should be a great group of people. We typically like to do potlucks ringside for lunch and so forth when we have that large of a group. Are you flying Scotty? You'll have to let me know it goes! Did you enter him in obedience?

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaLabLover
    Are you coming to GGLRC?
    Not to butt in, but can we join you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast