Chance at 15 months - opinions would be welcome!

Thread: Chance at 15 months - opinions would be welcome!

Risk is offline Member

DefaultChance at 15 months - opinions would be welcome!

That's my boy at 15 months. Poor boy is totally naked* and pics are not the best but anyway I would appreciate your opinions very much ...

Tina ... and Chance

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lab addict is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Chance at 15 months - opinions would be welcome!

He is a nice boy. It is hard to tell much from the angle of the photos(try to get them directly side on) but I am not keen on his hindquarters. I love his head and his lovely kind expression, just beautiful

RUGERSMOM is offline Senior Member

I am not an expert so my opinion doesn't mean much, but I think he is extremly handsome............I love his head and neck shot, and because Ruger always has his tognue hanging out, I love to see other black labs with the same open mouth!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

He looks nice to me!

Grace blew her coat a few months ago and it just not coming in as nice as it was before. Maybe the turn of weather to cold will make it come back!

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Another novice opinion- I think he has a beautiful head/expression, nice/clean length-of-neck and topline.* He could use a bit more substance through his rear and more length to his upper arm, but he's a nice boy.* * Can't wait to see what he looks like in another year.* *He would also be a dog that I would also definitely try to bait lower- in that first photo, he has his head too far up/back, which gives him big rolls over his shoulders.

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

terr1mag is offline Senior Member

I think he's a nice looking boy. Reminds me of my boy.
    Terri,<br />Pirate&#039;s Black Powder Pistol (Magnum),<br />Skazka&#039;s Rimfire Rifle (Ruger)

imported_Sambucasmom is offline Senior Member

He reminds me of my Sambuca! Great looking boy you have there! Just out of curiosity, where is Chance from?
    <br />Debbie and Sambuca

Risk is offline Member

Hi guys!
    Thanks for all your kind words and comments.
    Yes, I love his head too, I love his sweet expression and there is just nothing coarse about it. And I agree with other comments. Anyway, he is maturing slowly (it's in a family I guess ) and he went trough all sorts of funny stages ! He is coming together slowly now, and I think he will reach his best at about three!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaLabLover
    He would also be a dog that I would also definitely try to bait lower- in that first photo, he has his head too far up/back, which gives him big rolls over his shoulders.
    Thanks for advice, I am aware of it ... he still has much skin to grow into! You should've seen him when he was a pup : had enough skin for one more puppy ... guess after his granddad !

Quote Originally Posted by terr1mag
    I think he's a nice looking boy. Reminds me of my boy.
    Thanks! I looked at your boy, he is a real looker ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sambucasmom
    He reminds me of my Sambuca! Great looking boy you have there! Just out of curiosity, where is Chance from?
    he is from Denmark, with Danish mother and Swedish father, but with almost all english breeding behind them.

Thanks again! I'll try and update this thread in couple of months ... hopefully with coat ;D
    Tina ... and Chance

FrenchMaddie is offline Member

Can you tell me his breeding?* His head is typically English! Reminds me of my Bluebirds dad! I may know some of his lines as I am far more familiar with British and European lines than US lines.* Fine looking boy though, for a youngster!
    Nicola, Milly, Coco and Blue!<br />&quot;No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich&quot; - Louis Sabin<br />