Grace stacked
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grace stacked

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

DefaultGrace stacked

I tried to take some photos of her stacked and some head shots...

Head shots just didn't cut it, too many squirrels in the yard getting her attention!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Grace stacked

She looks so much better in these photos than in the ones one posted recently. I really like the first photo agains the fence of her.

WigWag Guest

She looks so much better in these photos than in the ones one posted recently.
    I totally agree. I would not have even known it was the same bitch. In these photos her front is much much better than the other photos depicted especially that show photo of her - must have been because she was hand stacked. I like the two against the fence best with the last one being my favorite because she is a dog who benefits from being "stretched". Some dogs look best when under themselves a bit more and others are best when stretched. Her topline and tailset look best when stretched and especially her rear. Notice how in the first two photos her rear looks straighter when it is not straight - she has enough angulation back there but when she's under herself too much her back rounds, her tailset drops, and the rear looks straight.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Thanks all. I do see what you mean in that last photo compared to the ones in brighter light. Her topline and tail do look alot better stretched. She's getting the stretched thing down better...in another year, I think she'll be very nice to show. Less wiggle.

I need a better way to show off her face....she never grew into her lips....she also kind of has a hard expression...

I think she looks alot like her half brother, she has a very masculine look to her....

WigWag Guest

Does she have Caven's Coco Mo Brute back there? Or Liberty's Broad Ridge?

Oh my that boy's head is very very coarse and he doesn't look much like a Labrador to me. :-\ Grace has a longer muzzle and lower set ears compared to him which makes her head better in my opinion.

Kinderwood is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WigWag
    She looks so much better in these photos than in the ones one posted recently.
    I totally agree.* I would not have even known it was the same bitch.* In these photos her front is much much better than the other photos depicted especially that show photo of her - must have been because she was hand stacked.* I like the two against the fence best with the last one being my favorite because she is a dog who benefits from being "stretched".* Some dogs look best when under themselves a bit more and others are best when stretched.* Her topline and tailset look best when stretched and especially her rear.* Notice how in the first two photos her rear looks straighter when it is not straight - she has enough angulation back there but when she's under herself too much her back rounds, her tailset drops, and the rear looks straight.
    Oh my!* You nailed exactly what I was going to say, Sharon!* I just wasn't 100% sure of what my (very) novice eye was seeing.* Thanks!

Jen, that's a very nice girl you got there! ;D

Darcy
    Darcy Litzinger
    Kinderwood Labradors
    Piper, Faith, Mocha & Pink

In Loving Memory:

HIT UCD Bel Air Blue Chip Of Kinderwood CD RE JH CGC "Blue" 06/25/06-04/26/10

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WigWag

Oh my that boy's head is very very coarse and he doesn't look much like a Labrador to me.* *:-\* *Grace has a longer muzzle and lower set ears compared to him which makes her head better in my opinion.
    I completely agree- I even know that dog, and he is an AKC Ch, but that photo makes him look like a completely different than the dog I see when he's around his family. I wouldn't give him a second thought based on that photo... he seems much nicer in person.

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Some of the more known names in her line are Rocheby, Sadona, Kimvalley. Her sire is out of Raintree Slippery When Wet, and there is some Chucklebook in her too.

Julie you are right, Rebel doesn't look like that REALLY...but every time I get a photo of Grace looking rather "rottie" I think of that photo of him. That photo almost caused me not to consider a pup out of Tickle.

Quote Originally Posted by CYNLABS

Julie you are right, Rebel doesn't look like that REALLY...but every time I get a photo of Grace looking rather "rottie" I think of that photo of him.* That photo almost caused me not to consider a pup out of Tickle.*
    I was thinking that the photo of Rebel had a very intense rottie look, too...it actually kindof gives me the creeps any time I see it. I'll have to see if I can't get Gary and Nancy to send a "real-life" photo of him one of these days for comparison. I have to say that I like Grace's head/expression much better, though. She has a much sweeter look. She's looking really good! Did Susan ever mention how long that line usually takes to mature? Every time I see a photo of Grace, she's looking better and better. I really like that last photo of her free-stacked against the fence- she looks wonderful!

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

This one is perhaps a bit better photo of Rebel? He really is a nice-looking dog...that headshot doesn't do him justice.

Now that you mention it (I didn't realize that he and Grace were related like that), they even have some similarities in body style/conformation. What do you think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast