Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultSome photos from Sierra Vista Specialty

I took some photos yesterday. I though I'd share:

PHOTOS

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Some photos from Sierra Vista Specialty

Thanks for sharing. I was planning on being there but my son's coach called an extra practice so we couldn't make it . Was your dog in the show? he sure is handsome. Do you know if there are any shows in N. CA in the future?

WigWag Guest

Great photos! Now do tell who you really liked.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sharon, there was one female that I particularly liked: Breckin Hyspire Promiscuous Girl (she's 6-9 months). I noticed her in sweepstakes, and just loved her. She took first in sweepstakes puppy bitches 6-9 months and then she took first in regular puppy bitches 6-9 months. I think THIS is her.

We were not located in the optimum position for getting pictures of dogs and handlers' armbands, so I'm not sure on some of the photos who they are of. Also, Jason got to the show from the hotel right before the females' regular classes started and did not do a good job of taking pictures (he loves to talk to people, so he was busy talking away ).

Here is the photo again:

Do you know if there are any shows in N. CA in the future?
    Golden Gate Labrador Specialty is 20-21 of October (if I remember right). Then, the San Joaquin Valley Labrador Specialty is in March. I know there is a group of JL'ers who are going to meet during the Golden Gate show. We're planning on coming so far (well, I am).

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

Great photos of all the pups!
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

I enjoyed looking at the photos, looks like it was a great show!

There are several off leash parks and recreation areas in Pleasanton/Livermore, so we should be able to plan a nice picnic/get together.

Glad you're having a great time!

Robin

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

Cool, thanks for sharing, you got a photo of my friends' dog: CH Prospect Bayside Storm Watch, CD JH !!!

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WigWag
    Great photos!* Now do tell who you really liked.
    Can I post, too?
    My favorites included:

Gingerbred Party Shoes, a 6-9 month black puppy bitch (who I was told had actually taken RWD to a major 3 days after her 6 month b-day!)- took 1st on Monday at the specialty and Best Puppy on Monday. Gorgeous front, extremely well-balanced puppy.

Hanova Iragorri Master Blend, a beautiful chocolate Bred-By dog who took BOB on Saturday at the supported entry show and then 2nd in group (his 2nd time at a show, period)

Temeku's India Ink, a bitch in the open black classes- gorgeous bitch, very well-balanced. Hyspire Mo Hotta Mo Betta x Hyspire Inky Racer. She took 1st on Friday in Open black and then WB, BOW.

Belgairn Shadowbrook Dream Time (another black, in Bred-By bitches) who took 2nd Friday and 1st on Monday, then 1st on Sat and 3rd on Sunday at the supported entry shows.

Maritime Hyspire Impress Me, a bitch from the open yellow class who took the class both days during the supported entry shows- very well-balanced, extremely animated with a ton of expression. Her tail was basically hitting her sides she was wagging so hard!

Oh, and in BOB-
    Ch. Visions Cain's Mutiny- what a beautiful dog! He was absolutely stunning!
    Ch. Hyspire Swingtown (a bitch) and Ch. Janlons Light My Fire were also beautiful entries.

Thanks, Tatyana, for getting those photos of Monty- you got some good ones of him moving! He is looking more and more grown up every time I see him from afar, LOL. I can't believe he is 10 months already! He and Scotty sure had fun playing! Scotty is a doll- it was cracking me up watching those two!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon