Potomac Obedience Entry (X-posted in obedience)

Thread: Potomac Obedience Entry (X-posted in obedience)

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultPotomac Obedience Entry (X-posted in obedience)

I think I'll enter Scotty into Novice A at least on one of the days of the Specialty. We are planning on debuting in the spring anyway, and what cooler place that the Potomac Specialty to do so. Does anybody know where the entry will be posted and when? I'm totally knew to this whole thing, so I don't know where to look (except I could not find anything on the LRCP website). TIA

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Potomac Obedience Entry (X-posted in obedience)

Perhaps you could e-mail the past show chairperson about it to see if they can point you in the right direction?

Sounds great! I would love to go to the Potomac, but I think I am going to wait until 2008 to get there (unless I can find some days off and some money for plane tickets between now and the show)...and probably just me instead of taking a dog to show (obedience or conformation). I can't wait to hear all about it! Will you be driving or flying? Good luck!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

SU and I used our Delta miles to get free tickets. Since SU is coming, Scotty is coming, too. We're going to stay for a couple of days after the show, too, and go to D.C. since we've never been. So, it will be a nice family vacation.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tatyana
    SU and I used our Delta miles to get free tickets. Since SU is coming, Scotty is coming, too. We're going to stay for a couple of days after the show, too, and go to D.C. since we've never been. So, it will be a nice family vacation.
    Monty arrived via Delta... but you'll have a different situation since you'll be flying in the cabin and he'll be on the same flight. Make sure you tell everyone who works for the airline that you have a dog on the flight and they should take care of you pretty well. Sounds like an absolute blast!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

It will be posted on the club's website but it's too early yet.