Daisy got BOB Novice Puppy.

Thread: Daisy got BOB Novice Puppy.

MNLab is offline Senior Member

DefaultDaisy got BOB Novice Puppy.

Daisy and I made it to our first UKC show in Minneapolis, MN, with our other Hayshaker sisters (Blossom and Natalie, Daisy's littermates) and Sherry (their WONDERFUL breeder, who kept back Blossom and Natalie).

Daisy took a second to Blossom, Sherry's pup, in their first novice puppy class, and then Daisy went on to win the next 3 classes throughout the weekend. I am so proud of her. And I am so proud of Sherry and the litter!

The judges all commented on how nice all the littermates were, as we had 4 of Sherry's puppies in the ring, including Piper, who belongs to Darcy (she visits this forum, too). The judges thought all of the puppies were great representations of the breed!

Sherry also allowed me the privilage of showing her bitch, Themla (Liberycrk Road Trippin Hayshaker), who I finished her CH on. I was just thrilled and so honored to show her! There was a great turn out in the labs. Sherry's other bitch, UCH Hayshaker's Solitare Isis, got her first leg towards her GRCH. She also went BOB and was reserve BIS.

It was a great weekend both for myself, Sherry, Darcy and our puppies. I LOVED my first dog show!

Pics to come soon!
    Chantel and...

Daisy, Hayshaker She's Utterly Unforgettable, CGC
    Lola, our mellow yellow gal. Gotcha on 1-7-07

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

sarah is offline Senior Member

Congratulations to you and Daisy and all Daisy's littermates!!
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

hayshakerlabs is offline Senior Member

Chantel....WOO HOOO sista!!! The week end could not have been as great without you!!! It was very enjoyable! Chantel you are a natural in the ring. THANK YOU...we are going to have one busy summer! THANK YOU!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Henery&Ollie's mom is offline Senior Member

What a great weekend!!!!

Congrats to all the Hayshaker babies!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOTT!!!!!!!

Kinderwood is offline Senior Member

Congratulations Chantel!! I am so happy for you & Sherry! I can't wait to meet you all next month!
    Darcy Litzinger
    Kinderwood Labradors
    Piper, Faith, Mocha & Pink

In Loving Memory:

HIT UCD Bel Air Blue Chip Of Kinderwood CD RE JH CGC "Blue" 06/25/06-04/26/10

hayshakerlabs is offline Senior Member

I think I may have caught up on my rest now. I am still not off of cloud nine from the week end. My furkids did me proud. Thanks again Chantel and Darcy for being such good Hayshaker mamas to your babies!

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MNLab View Post
    Daisy and I made it to our first UKC show in Minneapolis, MN, with our other Hayshaker sisters (Blossom and Natalie, Daisy's littermates) and Sherry (their WONDERFUL breeder, who kept back Blossom and Natalie).

Daisy took a second to Blossom, Sherry's pup, in their first novice puppy class, and then Daisy went on to win the next 3 classes throughout the weekend. I am so proud of her. And I am so proud of Sherry and the litter!

The judges all commented on how nice all the littermates were, as we had 4 of Sherry's puppies in the ring, including Piper, who belongs to Darcy (she visits this forum, too). The judges thought all of the puppies were great representations of the breed!

Sherry also allowed me the privilage of showing her bitch, Themla (Liberycrk Road Trippin Hayshaker), who I finished her CH on. I was just thrilled and so honored to show her! There was a great turn out in the labs. Sherry's other bitch, UCH Hayshaker's Solitare Isis, got her first leg towards her GRCH. She also went BOB and was reserve BIS.

It was a great weekend both for myself, Sherry, Darcy and our puppies. I LOVED my first dog show!

Pics to come soon!
    Where, How, did you find out about this show? I look for something almost every week, and somehow never find anything. HK and I need to meet some of our famous MN Labs.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

MNLab is offline Senior Member

Well, we want to meet you and HK too! This show was a UKC show, so if you go to the UKC's site, and look at upcoming events, it will show you for each month, for each state. You can search by conformation, rally, etc.
    I'll pm you some of the shows we are planning on going to in MN, though!!!
    Chantel and...

Daisy, Hayshaker She's Utterly Unforgettable, CGC
    Lola, our mellow yellow gal. Gotcha on 1-7-07