Anybody going to Sierra Vista LRC specialty in September?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody going to Sierra Vista LRC specialty in September?

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultAnybody going to Sierra Vista LRC specialty in September?

It's within a driving distance from me. SU's family lives nearby. So, I'm thinking about it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Anybody going to Sierra Vista LRC specialty in September?

I may be...entries close on 8/9, I think, and the only thing that prevents me from saying "yes" is that Libby may have a paying job that weekend, in which case, SVLRC will have to wait until next year.

It is a pretty far drive, and I have to take a couple of days off of work to be able to make the specialty (for some reason, they split the days so the specialty is Friday and Monday) which my boss is also not happy about. We'll see in the next week, hopefully....
    GGLRC? Definitely!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaLabLover
    I may be...entries close on 8/9, I think, and the only thing that prevents me from saying "yes" is that Libby may have a paying job that weekend, in which case, SVLRC will have to wait until next year.*
    Just got word that I'll probably be attending SVLRC...Libby's "job" didn't pan out. Now, I just need to get a place to stay. LOL

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Okay, Tatyana- got a hotel room, my husband is joining me and possibly a couple of HDLRC friends will be coming up to show, too.* * Now, I just need to get my entries in the mail....* (runs off to put in an envelope and run down to the mailbox)

Cool, Julie!!! I have to talk my SU into driving me now.

I am going with my son he is 9. I heard that Monday is the best day to observe. This will be our FIRST show and I am so excited! Do you all know when the best day is to watch?

If anyone from JL is there look for my son and I we will have on a Oakland Raiders shirt or hat of some kind. I would love to meet you and your dogs. I am not sure if it is proper to bring a dog that is not in the show.

My whole family is going (SU, Scotty, and I). We'll be there on Friday. When I talked to Julie, she said that Friday is a better day because many people and dogs are gone by Monday. If you can come on Friday, you can also look for us. I'm 5'4 and my husband is 6'4; he usually is pretty noticable in the crowd. This will be my first show, too. ;D

I'll be there, and I'll probably be bringing along my 10x10 white EZ Up tent and my 10-month old yellow boy, Monty. My husband, John, is coming along...maybe I'll talk him into bring a WSU Cougars hat to wear. Tatyana, you are more than welcome to set up "camp" under my EZ Up if you'd like. Just know that Monty is blowing coat, so you may walk out of there with yellow hair everywhere, including on Scotty!

I'm hearing both stories about days- that people are coming for Friday and then the Sat-Sun supported entry shows (all-breed shows at the same location) or that some people (Monty's sire's owner/breeder included) are having to work on Friday or stay with family so they'll be there Sunday-Monday, etc. So, either way, you'll likely see some gorgeous dogs there! The count I got from my entries when sent back to me was just over 100 labs showing on either specialty day, and slightly less on the supported entry show days (a couple more on Sunday than Saturday)...not a huge amount compared with my only other specialty, but still a whole bunch of beautiful show dogs in one place at one time! I can't wait!

We will be coming up on Sat.-Monday hope to see you there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast