LRCC/ALRC Aug. 06

Thread: LRCC/ALRC Aug. 06

DefaultLRCC/ALRC Aug. 06

I thought I would start a thread here, maybe Dana would like to fill in the blanks. Long story short, closing is August 2nd if anyone is coming to Fredericton NB for these shows. Looks like a fun packed few days.
    Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: LRCC/ALRC Aug. 06

I am going. I was filling out my entries to Fax in today when I noticed that the ALRC doesn't have a spot for Sweeps....so I am confoosed. Guess I can Fax them in tommorrow or as soon as I get an answer on that.

I will be bringing Skye to show. Jarrett has started to blow coat so I won't be showing him, but he will be there as I hate leaving him home. Jammer is coming along for the ride. No puppy napping Kim!!

Not going unfortunately, new job says no way Jose.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Hi Kim.* I faxed my entries in last week.* Magnum will be there "flying your Pirate colours".* Hopefully with all four on the floor this time. * Terri

Glad you are making it Peggy, I look forward to meeting you.* Playing it safe I see by only taking yellows...LOL. .* Terri-I think I might bring Robin along for the ride as that way Wade and Shona will get a chance to see Cache's mom.
    Its a bit of a haul from here in Ontario and I know not alot of us are going but we'll report back to all you keeping the homefires burning.
    ps. Peggy, I don't think ALRC offers Sweeps. I know my friend Angela is trying to decide if she is taking her Veterans Dog as there is only one sweeps over the two days.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLabs
    Playing it safe I see by only taking yellows...LOL. .*
    Cheers
    Hmmm...I thought you were going to puppynap Skye at one point. Or was that *Tali* who will be in an unnamed location for the time we are away. ;D

Fallriver is offline Senior Member

Peggy, Kim is right....the only the LRCC will offer sweeps. We spent so much money on feeding you guys we can't afford the sweeps judge ;D
    Thanks for the plug, Kim. I didn't think you were going...awesome news! Here are some more details for all that intend on coming:

Time is flying by now on the way to our big events. There are only NINE days until the entries close on August 2nd, so don’t wait until the last minute, get those entries in sooner than later. Don’t forget your Photo Contest entries, Hospitality Form, OptiGen, etc. Be sure to bring your baskets for the challenge!

I wanted to touch base with those of you who are booked into the host hotel, Holiday Inn. Please take a moment to call them and confirm your reservation. With two separate blocks for Labs and Goldens (it’s their National Specialty as well), there has been some confusion in the bookings. Also, the hotel is full and maintaining a waiting list. Please call to confirm your arrival and departure dates, confirm that you are in the Labrador block, hold your reservation with a credit card if you haven’t already, or cancel any reservations that you may soon know if you won’t be needing. By next week when entries close, everyone will know for sure if they’re coming,….and I hope everyone is!

One thing recently mentioned on the list was that we have the Robert Bateman print “Off The Leash” that will be part of our Silent Auction. Half of the proceeds for this print will go to a Labrador Rescue organization so if you are part of such a group, please contact Janice Kivimaki at [email protected] if you would like to be eligible to receive this donation.

We also have a canvas transfer of a well known Adeline Halverson piece. We have been selling tickets on this, with the winner to be drawn on Aug 19th at the closing banquet. There are a limited number of tickets available and you can contact Janice on this as well – even if you can’t make it to the Specialty, you are welcome to purchase tickets for your chance to win. If tickets are still left on the Specialty weekend, we’ll make them available right up until the draw or as long as they last!

AND,…..we have many other prints from all over the world that will be part of Friday’s Silent Auction. Kim Beverley is going to be beside herself! ;0))

As always, please visit our website http://www.2006lrccnationalspecialty.com for all the information you need. As soon as schedules are available, they will be posted.

See you soon,

Beth Hatfield
    President, Atlantic Labrador Retriever Club
    Chairperson, 2006 LRCC & ALRC Specialties
    [email protected]
    Dana

To err is human:To forgive, canine."
    - Anonymous

Yes it was Tali that was the first one I thought I would try and sneak away....LOL.
    Dana, yupe coming and looking forward to a break from here and some different competition too!
    Cheers