Thread: What happened?

DefaultWhat happened?

What happened to the tuck thread????

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: What happened?

Looks like either Daniel removed it or the poster deleted it (I don't know if the second option is even possible on this forum software).

I said in my last message that I would delete it since I was no longer getting positive or helpful responses.
    Yes, you can delete or lock your own threads. I chose to do so and I'll leave it at that.

Thank you for all that provided helpful information.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

WigWag Guest

I am happy that you are sticking around. Far too many people don't get the answers they are looking for when discussing breeding decisions and so they simply leave. You can learn a lot here - I am always learning from people on this forum - breeders and pet owners alike.

Please remember that we get a little jumpy when discussing breeding with newcomers. Why? Well first of all there are far too many people out there breeding Labradors for the wrong reasons as they are so popular. And second we all have seen the results of poorly planned litters in puppies with numerous health and behavioral problems causing their owners a lot of heartaches. Last of all many of us were once brand new and we did a lot of research before jumping in. We spent years involved in competition first and talking to established breeders and getting a good feel for what makes a good dog and then searching for a bitch to breed but also for a mentor to help us with the decisions involving her and her future offspring. Some breeders certainly didn't start out this way and so they can sympathize with others doing the same but they still want to educate so people don't make the same mistakes they did. Either way we just want what is best for the dogs out there and for the Labrador breed in general.

That's why we've been researching. We want to make sure that she's good, he's good and the breed is improved by their mating. If one or the other has something wrong (ie hips, eyes) we won't breed them. Right now, since neither is 2 yet, we're finding out more about their history, researching parents/grandparents/etc, conformation, stuff like that.