Monet..opinions please!

Thread: Monet..opinions please!

DefaultMonet..opinions please!

Here is Monet today at almost 17 months old.
    What are your opinions of her??

I know its not the best picture, but I had to snap fast!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Monet..opinions please!

She isnt stacked up correcly. Try different things while stacking up. Some of the best handlers recoganize their dogs deffeciency and try to mask it by amplifing its merits..As far as critique is concerned i aint no Lab expert so dont take my opinion seriously but i think that she is on the shorter side (length wise) although this could be an optical error with the photograph. Neck is also on the shorter side other then that she is worth investing time and learning upon just like pluto is for me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pluto
    She isnt stacked up correcly. Try different things while stacking up. Some of the best handlers recoganize their dogs deffeciency and try to mask it by amplifing its merits..As far as critique is concerned i aint no Lab expert so dont take my opinion seriously but i think that she is on the shorter side (length wise) although this could be an optical* error with the photograph. Neck is also on the shorter side other then that she is worth investing time and learning upon just like pluto is for me!!!!
    Actually, she's stacked herself up quite nicely. I can't tell from the photo whether she's dark chocolate or black. Her tailset is quite low and she's got a very sloped croup. Her rear looks to be a bit high. Can't see her feet.

On the plus side, she's got a nice reach of neck, she's got a nice short back and her tail looks to be a correct otter tail.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

What Yellwlab said only I think she is a black and is shedding(brown is the undercoat). Her coat in itself doesn't look very bloomy...what are you feeding her? Yes, I know she is blowing coat but it looks overall, a bit dull.
    Cheers

HaHa..She is Black. She is starting to blow her coat, but the reason it looks dull is she had just got finished wrestling around with one of my other girls and is all dusty with dirt!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLabs
    What Yellwlab said
    WAHOO!! I've arrived . And no, I'm NOT being facetious or sarcastic at all.

Re: Yellwlab
    Oh gods, I have helped mold a monster! LOL 8)
    And now to totally hijack this thread, what are you doing with your bitch these days?