Opinions Please

Thread: Opinions Please

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultOpinions Please

I know Scotty in no conformation prospect, but I want to know what you think about his structure for health reasons more than anything. He has ebow dysplasia. He has stright stifles, and I'm making stand on his rear legs a little bit each day to build the muscles to help prevent possible ACL. Anything else that you see that is of concern? Also, what do you think about his balance?

TIA

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

YellowJakesMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Opinions Please

I know nothing about structure relating to function of dogs, but I just wanted to sya how handsome Scotty looks all grown up And that I'm insanely jealous of the you having mountains in your backyard!

I'll be interested to read the other replies.

Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. - Cree prophecy

ThatsMyGirl Guest

Sorry I don't know anything about conformation either ... but Scotty sure is cute.

And the view in your photo ... well it's just to die for! ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

WigWag Guest

He sure is cute! I love his coat.

Yes he is very straight in the rear plus his right rear is more forward in each photo giving the illusion that it's even straighter than the left. It's not swollen at all in the hock? My Cuffy has OCD in one hock and that leg has always been much straighter in the stifle than the other.