TwT

Thread: TwT

brody is offline Senior Member

DefaultTwT

I didn’t write this book – nor am I involved in the sales of it but I think every sport dog should have humans who have read the book! So here I go commenting on my favourite blogs in the hopes that more people and dogs will benefit from it!

Trials without Tribulations: Understanding and mastering the unique challenges of competing with your dog, e-book, $18.95 CAD

For more info and to order, go to Trials without Tribulations

Here's what people are saying:

"It really is great! So helpful, puts things in perspective and gives a whole lot of really useable information. I will read it again and again."

"First few chapters are great!!! Will have extra time over the next few days to finish but I’m very impressed with what I’ve read so far. Applies to all levels, no matter how “serious” a competitor you are and there’s something for everyone to take away. Dogs everywhere will thank you."

"I started reading your book and I love it. I think that it is great for people new to the sport and great reminders for those of us that are not new."

"... echos and reinforces some of the things I have long believed about the cost of competition on our dogs but she goes much further than that, offering specific strategies to build resilience in the whole team and improve performance. I cannot think of one person who won't get something of value from the book. I know I will read it again and again."

"It's pretty awesome."
    Trials Without Tribulations
    Trials without Tribulations
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

LuvBrown is offline Senior Member

Can't tell if this has anything to do with Conformation.........