Photos of Remi at 12 weeks (critique welcome)

Thread: Photos of Remi at 12 weeks (critique welcome)

imported_Remington Rose is offline Junior Member

DefaultPhotos of Remi at 12 weeks (critique welcome)

I would love to hear your opinions on my chocolate girl. Here are some photos of Remi at 12 weeks. I think she is coming along nicely and can not wait to see what a beautiful girl she matures into. Her personality and disposition are amazing and we couldn't be happier with her! The only bummer is that she had a small scab on her forearm from a bite from her litter mates and she lost hair when it fell off. The hair that is growing in is now white.

Her lower eyelids seem a tad loose (we will be watching for possible ectropion). I am not going to worry as pups skin can be quite loose and am hoping it will tighten as she grows bigger/older.

I only notice it when she tips her head down... not when it is level.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

sarah is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Photos of Remi at 12 weeks (critique welcome)

I am not qualified to critique your pup but I just wanted to say that she is ADORABLE! I'd steal her in a nano-second!
    Sarah & Milly - Sydney Australia

Kinderwood is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Photos of Remi at 12 weeks (critique welcome)

JMHO, but I think, in order to get a fair critique, her positioning needs to be better. In order to do that, I would, first, put something underneath her- such as a non-slip bath rug- so that she feels more secure in her footing. Second, I would take the collar off, so we can see her neck. Third, I would use some sort of bait she can keep licking/chewing on while she stands in position. (Frosty Paws [a frozen dog treat made by Purina, most likely located in with the ice cream treats in your grocery store] or something similar work great!). She is adorable though! Good luck!
    Darcy Litzinger
    Kinderwood Labradors
    Piper, Faith, Mocha & Pink

In Loving Memory:

HIT UCD Bel Air Blue Chip Of Kinderwood CD RE JH CGC "Blue" 06/25/06-04/26/10