Anyone have a dog from the Willcare line (XP)?

Thread: Anyone have a dog from the Willcare line (XP)?

imported_Remington Rose is offline Junior Member

DefaultAnyone have a dog from the Willcare line (XP)?

Hi everyone! I am very excited as I will be picking up the newest edition to our family next week! My soon to be chocolate female's Grandfather was "CH Wilcare's Masterpiece WC CGC TT JH". Her father is "Int'l CH Crossfire Wilcare Master'son" (half brother to the late CH Borador Willcare Master Copy WC). Her maternal grandfather is CH Grandquest Checkmate. I can not wait to see how she turns out! I was wondering if some of you have dogs from the Wilcare line, could you post up a pic? Also, are there any of you that do more than just conformation or just agility (both at once)? I am looking forward to learning from you all!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

labby is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Anyone have a dog from the Wilcare line (XP)?

I used to do both at once. Now I can't run fast enough for agility. I don't have any Wilcare dogs since I don't do chocolate, but they are nice dogs.

Laura

JacksAndLabs is offline Senior Member

That is my new puppy, Tattle, sired by Wilcare Leisure Suit Larry who is a Master Copy grandson. I do both conformation and agility, although not with the same dogs at the moment.

Where are you getting your puppy from?
    ~Nicole<br />Grand Ledge, MI<br /><br />

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_Remington Rose is offline Junior Member

Wow what a beautiful pup! I am getting my girl from Sampson's Labradors in Live Oak FL. I posted some pics and links in the welcome section...

Donna Stanley is offline Junior Member

yes, we do!
    Jonathan and Donna<br />www.emlabradors.com

Lablover007 is offline Junior Member

My chocolates are from Banner, Windfall, Epoch bloodlines and some of my dogs do have Wilcare too. We bred our girl Epochs Cadbury Banner "Sage" to Wilcares Leisure Suit Larry "Dauber" and have a wonderful 14 week old girl named Northwoods Mya Chocolate Banner "Mya". I'm very pleased with the Wilcare line. You can go to our website www.NorthwoodsRetrieversMI.com to see pics of them.
    Kelli Weber<br />Northwoods Labrador Retrievers<br />www.NorthwoodsRetrieversMI.com

krisinme is offline Senior Member

My foundation bitch is linebred on Hennings Mill Brown King, who is the litter mate of Hennings Mill Master Blend. Plus she is a killingworth bitch that is even further behind Sue's Line. Sue Willumson has fantastic chocolates and each one of them super lovable and sweet. Congratulations on your new puppy.