SUPPORT LAB RESCUE "T" shirts available

Thread: SUPPORT LAB RESCUE "T" shirts available

Joe Maringo is offline Senior Member

DefaultSUPPORT LAB RESCUE "T" shirts available

FINALLY! I am ready to offer the T shirts that everyone has been asking about. Thank you so much to Nevin for allowing me to post them here. On the front they say, "Recycle Love, Support Labrador Rescue"

On the back it has the logo from ten of the forums best known lab rescues, PLUS I have also added LABMED to the back.

The shirts are day-glow green and come in Small-Medium-Large-X Large and XX Large. They seem to run pretty close to size, and may shrink when washed so consider the size accordingly.

Now for the important stuff. The shirts will be $20 each, and ALL PROFITS WILL BE SPLIT EVENLY BY THE 11 GROUPS LISTED ON THE BACK OF THE SHIRT. When all the shirts have sold, or when orders slow way down, I will take all the profits and send a check to each group listed on the shirt. I have sold 50 shirts so far and have just re-ordered 30 more so all sizes are still available.

There will be a $4 priority shipping fee per order, no matter how many shirts is included in the order. In other words, 1 shirt would be $20 plus $4 shipping OR 4 shirts would be $80 plus $4 shipping. You get the idea.

If you are interested in ordering, please drop me a letter with the quantity and size/sizes needed, along with a check/money order for the appropriate amount to

Joe Maringo
    142 Stark Drive
    Plum PA. 15239

I will keep a detailed accounting of all money received, and the cost of the shirts and will be happy to send it out to anyone that would like to see the numbers at any time.

I think that is pretty much everything. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM or email me at [email protected]
    Southwest Pennsylvania Retriever Rescue Organization or S.P.A.R.R.O. and Shades Of Grey Senior Sanctuary
    A 501c3 Non Profit Organization.
    Plum, Pa.
    412-795-0163
    website www.sparro.org/

Saving one dog will not change the world But, surely, for that one dog the world will change forever!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Adorablelabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: SUPPORT LAB RESCUE "T" shirts available

I will send a check next week