Looking for that perfect card but just can't seem to find it in the store. Have lots of people on your card giving list but don't want to buy the regular store bought box of generic cards?

I offer custom orders on hand-stamped cards. They are well made, with lots of embellishments such as ribbon and brads, etc. I am taking orders for Christmas packages now and will have them filled by mid-month in November.

The cost is $1.50 per card or 6 for $5:00. I also work out other packages if you would like more cards. I also accept paypal for payment.

If you are interested in having some christmas cards done, please contact me at [email protected]. I can send you some pictures of samples and you can decide what you would like done.

I also create cards for baby showers, weddings, birthdays, invitations, and other events.

You can see samples and order products at www3.sympatico.ca/sirena.van

This year, I am offering a new product, hand-stamped treat dishes for Santa's cookies on Christmas Eve. I also offer, hand-stamped candles and candy bags that are great for your child's class at halloween or for grab bags at parties, The bags come stamped and all you have to do is fill and close