Retriever Toys
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Retriever Toys

Armadillo is offline Member

DefaultRetriever Toys

We make very durable, totally nontoxic Retriever Toys from polyurethane foam.* While we sell these to people that use them for training hunting dogs, our original target market was pet toys.

You can see our entire product line at

www.ArmadilloFoam.com

Our products provide for an excellent interactive period with your dog.* While they are very durable, they are not chew toys and should not be left with your dog.

Our products float very well, they are soft on the dog's mouth, they are great to play fetch with a puppy that is teething, and the dog's really seem to enjoy them.

If you do visit our website, please take the time to read the Testimonials.* If you elect to place an order from our website, please tell us that you learned about us from JustLabradors and we will include a free gift.

Thank you for your time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Retriever Toys

Ender's Review...* LAB PUP TESTED, Mother approved!

The kind folks at armadillofoam.com asked us if we'd like to try out a couple of their toys.* We received two armadillo foam products on Friday and have been having fun testing them out on Ender (and some other pups on our path).* I was particularly interested because none of the toys I had seemed to get his retrieving genes going in a consistent way.* He lost interest in his tennis balls and I think they were harder for him to carry.

We used the dynamite stick looking one in Lake Michigan and Ender must have retrieved that thing 20-30 times before we decided to call it a day.* The toy floated great and was just the right size/texture for Ender to get a easy handle on it.* (It has raised bumps on it)* I think it's called the "barber shop pole" bumper on their website.

THEN... we tested the mallard duck (made out of the same substance) with Ender's pal Norman, a 6 month old black lab...* They tugged and tugged and retrieved the thing for a good 15 minutes.* Surely, two razor sharp puppy teeth would do some damage pulling eachother around the woods (well it was mostly Norman pulling Ender lol) but other than some color change... the foam gave in just enough that those little teeth didn't puncture the toy but still had grip.

Anyways... just wanted y'all to know an actual lab (or two) loved these toys.* I'll keep you updated as to how these two toys hold up in the coming weeks.* They are NOT chew toys and I make sure Ender only gets them when we are doing actual retreives.* This is also the first toy he has ever carried all the way home, prancing all the way.
    ~Lindsay

Tasmans Mom is offline Senior Member

Great review! I WANT ONE TOO!!! Can you ask the lovely people at armadillofoam.com if they sell to somebody in New Zealand?
    Oh well I will send them an e-mail nothing like that here even the Kong's are hard to get.
    <br /><br />Taz 8 months old..!<br />----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Please come and visit my blog at mylabtaz.blogspot.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sorry, we have not made it to New Zealand yet. We do have somebody carrying some of our products in Canada.

www.mistymarshlabradors.com

If you know a retailer in New Zealand that might have an interest, please have them contact us.

Tasmans Mom is offline Senior Member

Hey thanks for your reply!

Would I be able to order though you? I mean do you send items to New Zealand?

<br /><br />Taz 8 months old..!<br />----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Please come and visit my blog at mylabtaz.blogspot.com

I do not know what we can do. Please send us an email so we can communicate more efficiently.

[email protected]

photog1 is offline Senior Member

I have a question on the bumpers. Looking at your site, you are showing two large ones together and four smaller ones together. Does this mean that is what you get, or is that the price for one?
    <br /><br /><br /><br />

The pricing is for ONE product. We have them pictured together so people can see the selection. If you elect to order one, you then need to select the color / style of bumper.

Thanks

photog1 is offline Senior Member

Thanks, I appreciate the quick response.
    <br /><br /><br /><br />

canUdigIt is offline Senior Member

I would love to test them, because I bet they wouldn't last here in my house! Cute photos though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast