Hiya!!

Thread: Hiya!!

LubLabs is offline Junior Member

DefaultHiya!!

Hiya everyone!! My name is Angie and I'm new to the forums. We just got our very 1st lab and we are absolutely in love!! I did thorough research before deciding on a Lab and I couldn't be happier with our choice. She's such a sweetheart and our entire family is madly in love with her already.

I also researched dog food like crazy and boy was that a headache. I ended up going with Precise Holistic puppy kibble with a mix of Nature Variety's raw frozen medallions. The small local dog store I go to the owner knows her stuff and recommended the Precise dog food. She said it was a company in Nacogdoches TX that makes their food here in the US and has never had a recall in 30 years. When we first got her she never wanted to eat all her food and now she devours it when it's meal time and I notice how super shiny her coat is.

I'm glad I found other fellow lab lovers and can't wait to get to know everyone and their sweetie pies, CHEERS!

If you're interested here's some more info on the company:
    Precise
    Texas Farm Products is the parent company of the Precise Pet Product line. Located in Nacogdoches, TX, this family owned company has been producing their quality pet foods for more than thirty years. The company has a USDA lab on its grounds. They pride themselves on never having a recall and in fact their manufacturing plant was recently awarded (2010) a SUPERIOR rating from the American Institute of Baking (AIB) which is a human grade standard. AIB is a non-profit organization conducting safety food inspections as well as audits. This rating is the highest they give. Precise should be very proud.

Precise offers three lines of dog foods including Precise, Precise Plus and Precise Holistic Complete. They offer a nice line up which includes formulas for the different sizes including large and giant as well as senior and sensitive formulas. All three lines are free of corn, wheat, soy, dairy and grain sorghum.

Ingredients: All ingredients are USA sourced except for the salmon and lamb. The salmon comes from Norway and the lamb comes from New Zealand. Precise uses real muscle meat from chicken, duck, turkey, salmon & lamb. Depending on the formula, fruits and veggies such as peas, apples, blueberries, kelp, carrots, cranberries and potatoes may be included.

Manufacturing/Preparation: Precise Pet Products manufactures and packages all of their own products except their canned product line which is packaged ONLY by Menu Foods.

Last edited by LubLabs; 09-04-2011 at 03:11 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements