Hi Everyone,
I recently lost my special boy Max & now I must sell his special dog house. We live in Southern California, so obviously this would be a local sale as shipping would be very expensive.

We had this dog house custom built by the same cabinet company that built our garage cabinets. It cost us $400 + tax two years ago. It is in EXCELLENT (like brand new) condition. It has never been outdoors and was used by our gentle senior lab. Selling for $200. We had it built to exactly fit the ever-popular square foam bed cushions available at Costco (and other places that sell pet beds). The dimensions are: 42"wide, 36" deep & 37" tall. See the pictures to view the dog house with the cushion installed. You can also use a large round cushion, rubber mat, towels or even nothing at all. Whatever your pet loves.
The ENTIRE house is built using 3/4" cabinet-grade white laminate. It just wipes clean with 409 or Windex. It was constructed using white powdercoated extruded aluminum braces on the top and bottom panels. It will support the heaviest of dogs and the top of the house will support any weight animal supplies, food, etc. You could also attach a countertop to the top of the box for an even larger work surface if desired. Also, there are four low-profile casters built into the bottom of the box ~ one person can easily roll it around! Feel free to ask any questions. This is a quality piece of cabinetry that will last for a lifetime.

Thank You for Looking!