Need ALOT of help... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need ALOT of help...

AshleyLivinLife is offline Junior Member

Yellowbelly... no offense but I do not need criticism I need advice. I was aware of my surroundings the best I possibly could be thank you. She has never jumped up on someone like that before sine i have had her which has been less than a month. I am doing the best I can possibly be doing considering she had little to no training when I got her. she is doing a lot better in the short time I have had her then she was when I first got her. so obviously I am NOT doing a horrible job but she just needs more work so to criticize me laughter only having her for short. Of time and her being my first dog is slightly uncalled for thank you very much. for those of you that have advice for me it is appreciated and welcomed but for those of you that just want you criticize me please keep your comments to yourself thank you.

I meant after not laughter

Well i have gotten the choke collar and after onlu 3 days I see a big significant change and much more obedient and easier to walk. So I thank you all for your advice and I am sure that things are going up hill. She is also mellowing out and getting used to our routines. I am positive this was a wonderful decision to have her. We are inseperable :-)
    Ashley LivinLife

4. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ruby No! is offline Senior Member

Onward and upward!
    Labradorious Omnivorious:

Diet:

Meat, Fruit, Vegetables, Bread, Plastic. Paper Products, Pine Cones, Print Servers, Feces, Wood Products, Rubber, Cotton, DVDs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12