Sis is coming over to play
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sis is coming over to play

Spike's Mom is offline Senior Member

Default Sis is coming over to play

Spike's sis (Bailey) is coming for a visit . I'm hoping the weather is going to stay cool so they can play in the yard but they may be tearing up the house Spike has never had a friend come into "his" space before. I think that he will just be ecstatic to have another dog to play with (i know I will ) but are there any steps that we need to take to make sure the intro goes smoothly? They are 10 months old

Nancy

Mom to Spike & Tiller

CajunGolfDog is offline Junior Member

Wondering the same thing myself. I'm heading to help a friend put in wood floors for their new baby's room and Magnus will be going play with their Great Dane and pointer mix. First time for all dogs.

deidra is offline Senior Member

have they met before? Well besides in the litter,lol. i would have them meet in the street then take it into the house so they can demolish the house,lol.
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.

MnMsMom9902 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spike's Mom View Post
    Spike's sis (Bailey) is coming for a visit . I'm hoping the weather is going to stay cool so they can play in the yard but they may be tearing up the house Spike has never had a friend come into "his" space before. I think that he will just be ecstatic to have another dog to play with (i know I will ) but are there any steps that we need to take to make sure the intro goes smoothly? They are 10 months old
    They may very well still remember each other. Our's did when we took her on a social visit with her breeder, who had kept a puppy from the same litter.

Miko (April 6, 2009), CGC

Spike's Mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MnMsMom9902 View Post
    They may very well still remember each other. Our's did when we took her on a social visit with her breeder, who had kept a puppy from the same litter.
    How did you know? Or did you just know?

Nancy

Mom to Spike & Tiller

+ Reply to Thread