Just Labradors banner

I's helping Momma bake peanut butter cookies!! by Henery! (4 pics)

2K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  Tsina 
#1 ·
Ooooh labra-pals!! My day keeps getting better and better!! ;)

I's helped Momma bake peanut butter cookies, and guess who got to lick the spoon?? :D

Wait, Momma! I's not quite done yet!

See less See more
#4 ·
Dear Abby and Molly!

Oooh, maybe your Momma might slip on your drools puddle (but not hurt herself!!) and drop the ham?? Right into your moufs??

Let me know if this happens!

Henery!

#12 ·
I ahve to prepared HKs frozen treats, kong filling, whatever when DW is not home. I always let HK clean the utensils. DW doesn't think that is a good idea. Thinking abot getting another set of kitchen tools just for HK stuff.

#14 ·
Looks like you had an awesome Good Friday Henery! First running and playin wif friends and then bakin cookies...lucky doggy. I gots to swim at my favourite lake today and now I's pooped...dontcha luvs it when mommies & daddies works are closed :)

#16 ·
Dear Henery,
You are So LUcky to lick the peanut butter cookie spoon!
My momma made me liver brownies once.
About 20 years ago.
Your Friend,
Ruffy

Dear Henry,
It was last Monday.
I made them as a St. Patrick's Day surprise for Ruffy & Luna.
Your Friend,
Jan

Dear Henery,
WHat I said.
20 years ago.
Your Friend,
Ruffy

#21 ·
Kwinon said:
Dear Henery,
You are So LUcky to lick the peanut butter cookie spoon!
My momma made me liver brownies once.
About 20 years ago.
Your Friend,
Ruffy

Dear Henry,
It was last Monday.
I made them as a St. Patrick's Day surprise for Ruffy & Luna.
Your Friend,
Jan

Dear Henery,
WHat I said.
20 years ago.
Your Friend,
Ruffy
ROTFLMBO!!!! Oh Ruffy, you're soooo hard done by. ;) LOL!!!

Fergus6644 said:
Looks like you had an awesome Good Friday Henery! First running and playin wif friends and then bakin cookies...lucky doggy. I gots to swim at my favourite lake today and now I's pooped...dontcha luvs it when mommies & daddies works are closed :)
Dear Fergus!
I just loves when Momma's work is closed!!!! Lucky you, you gots to go swimming!! That is my favourite thing to do of all time, even more than eating!
Your pal, Henery!

#22 ·
Dear Henery,
My mommy won't let me lick the spoon but she always gives me a big finger full of peanut butter which is to die for. I think you could come here and teach my mom what a good job we do with licking spoons. I don't get it, can't lick spoons but I kiss her on her lips, in my way of thinking, I should be able to do both. I'd love to kiss her with peanut butter kisses after licking the spoon, bowl, counter, hey she wouldn't have to wash dishes after I was done. ;D What do you think? Any ideas how I could teach her how to let me lick the spoons clean? hmmmm Humans, I just don't get them.
Your friend from Indiana,
Rush

#23 ·
rushpuppy said:
Dear Henery,
My mommy won't let me lick the spoon but she always gives me a big finger full of peanut butter which is to die for. I think you could come here and teach my mom what a good job we do with licking spoons. I don't get it, can't lick spoons but I kiss her on her lips, in my way of thinking, I should be able to do both. I'd love to kiss her with peanut butter kisses after licking the spoon, bowl, counter, hey she wouldn't have to wash dishes after I was done. ;D What do you think? Any ideas how I could teach her how to let me lick the spoons clean? hmmmm Humans, I just don't get them.
Your friend from Indiana,
Rush
Dear Rush,
Maybe you could try begging and whining and doing all the tricks you know! Thats what I does to my mommy to give me some bread or peanuts butterz! If that doesn't work then... Don't mind her... Be mad!

You're friend,
-Tsina-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.